Chapter 80- Fancy Date ⚘

Lucky's POV

I don't really have much to work with. So, I called up Awra and Sam to see if they can get me 2 steaks that I ordered already from this one restaurant here in Manila that's really good. It has good reviews, and my friends who've went there have said that there steak is really good. So, now I'm doing a takeout on that and Awra and Sam are going to bring it to us because we can't bo out of the hotel. I got 2 plates out and put them onto the dining table. I'm not setting anything else up yet, because I'm basically just going to wait for them to get here, I don't want to get to carried away doing this.

Well, I basically kinda went away from the fact I was going to cook. Actually, I'm going to tell them to get a couple ingredients to make Sinigang because that's Ac's favorite Filipino Dish. I have some here already so I can start preparing it. Just need to get some seasonings, and like one main ingredient for this.

I texted them the stuff I need, they said okay, they'll get it. I'll pay them for taking their time to go ahead and get the stuff, and also how much they paid for the ingredients.

After a few minutes, I got up, and got some of the ingredients to make the Sinigang. Awra and Sam are almost here to. I told Ac about them coming over, and she told me to invite them for dinner, which I did but they said they were busy and sorry they couldn't make it.

Ac fell asleep right after on the couch, but I carried her to the bed, and set her down softly. After that, I went back to cooking the Sinigang.

Moments Later...

Sam and Awra texted me there at the hotel now. There coming up. They got all the ingredients now, so I can cook the Sinigang, plus now we have the Steak.

Someone at the door knocked I looked through the peephole and saw them, so I opened the door and let them in.

"Hey Sam, Hey Awra. Thanks so much for getting the foods and ingredients. Here is what I think I owe, and here's the money for buying the food." I gave them my money.

"Thanks Lucky, but what's the occasion?" Sam asked.

"Just a fancy dinner for tonight, nothing else." I said.

"Lucky, I know you don't just randomly make a special dinner for a night. It's not like you. You only do it if it's a special occasion." Sam replied.

"Okay, yeah it's special occasion. A very special one." I said.

"Okay, What is it?" Sam asked.

"It's our 1st monthsary. I wanted it to be very special for her. So that she can remember this moment." I lied.

"Okay. Where's Ac right now?" Awra asked.

"She's sleeping in bed. She got tired." I told them.

"Okay, well you two have fun. We got to get going now." Sam said.

"Okay, sige na." I said.

"Alright bye! Have fun!" They said.

They opened the door, and closed it behind them. I grabbed the ingredients and Steak from the table and I put the ingredients in the pot so I can start actually cooking the Sinigang.