Chapter 54: Discharged Tomorrow!

Lucky's POV

I'm getting many notifications on my phone from Ac's post she keeps tagging me in. I could tell she's missing me, but I already have the vase so I'm Coming back to the hotel. I don't think she can last a day without me, her family, or any of her other friends. To be honest, it would be hard for me to because like no one to talk to and your also trapped in a hospital bed so you can even move at all. The only thing to really entertain you is social media and your phone because that is all you can really do.

@Hospital

I'm back at the Hospital now, and almost here at Ac's room. I think the doctor is going to come soon to checkup on her and Ac's Mom should be here in in the afternoon I think because I think she had changed the time she is going to come in because I remember her saying that she will be back in the morning but she texted me that she will be here in the afternoon.

Alright I'm here at Ac's room, and opened her door and went inside.

"Lucky what took you so long?" Ac asked.

"I was only gone for 5 minutes Ac." I laughed.

"Oh, I can't keep track of time because I missed you so much already." Ac said.

"Well, at least you didn't have a panic attack or got depressed." I said.

"Yeah, I get bored though with I'm not with anyone and all I can do is either be on my phone, watch TV, or sleep. I can't even move around." Ac said.

"Well, at least I'll be here to accompany you so you won't be lonely here anymore." I said as I fill the vase up with water.

"Yeah. Thank you Lucky for being here with me and being with me since childhood." Ac thanked.

"No problem Ac, I'll always be there for you no matter what and won't ever let you down or make you cry." I said to her and put the Roses in vase.

"Lucky can you please come here?" Ac asked.

"Sure, why?" I asked.

"Just come to me." Ac said.

"Okay, what the matter?" I asked.

"Wala, just want you to come here." Ac said.

"Okay." I said.

I walked closer to her bed and right next to the side of her.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Come closer to me." Ac said.

"Okay..." I went closet to her.

"I love you Lucky." She kissed me on the lips.

"Love you to Ac." I kissed her back.

I don't know what had gotten into Sc because I've never seen Ac act like that. Now I don't know if she is just acting that way or the drugs had something to do with it like a late side effect.

Someone knocked on the door then opened it. Me and Ac backed out of the kiss.

"Good Morning Miss Bonifacio." The Doctor greeted Ac.

"Good Morning Doctor!" Ac said.

"So are you feeling better now? She asked.

"Yes po, I'm feeling alot better now." Ac said.

"Okay, I'm just going to do a checkup on you to see if your going to be okay to be discharged tomorrow. I'm going to need to bring you to the X-Ray Machine." The Doctor explained.

"Okay po." Ac said.

"Okay." I said.

Me and the Doctor pushed Ac's bed to the X-Ray Machine and also Ac held my hand all the way there.

I lifted Ac into the X-Ray Machine, and it's like seeing her go. I know she will be back though because they just scan her.

Few Minutes Later

They finished scanning Ac and she is coming out of the X ray and they carried her back on the medical bed. I went to her as they pushed the bed back to her room and helped them push on the side. Ac held my hand again the entire way there.

"Okay, everything looks fine, you may be discharged tomorrow if everything still is normal and you you'd be okay after that. If anything happens though, please call me right away and I'll come here as soon as possible okay?" The Doctor asked.

"Okay po. Thank you po." Ac said.

"And your boyfriend will also take of you am I right?" She teased me.

"Yes Doc!" I laughed and Ac did to.

"Okay, well then have a good day." She said.

"You to!" Me and Ac said as she walks out the door.

"Well Ac, at least you can get out of here tomorrow!" I said.

"Yeah, thank gawd because I can't last in here for another 2 days." Ac said.

"Well, it is a good thing that you are here because who knows what else could have happened in the side effect of that drug." I explained.

"Yeah true." Ac said.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Lets just wait for my mom." Ac said.

"Okay, what do you want to do in the mean time?" I asked.

"Maybe sleep." Ac said.

"I'll have no one to talk to then." I frowned. 😔

"You can sleep with me if you want then." Ac said. 😍

"Eh, I'm tired anyways, I guess so." I replied.

"Okay, then come sleep with me!" Ac said. 😘

"Okay Love." I said.

I laid down at the side of Ac's medical bed and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Love you Lucky." Ac said.

"Love you to Ac." I said.

I kissed her back on the cheek, and we both suddenly started to doze off to sleep because we're tired and I don't know how I'm tired because I got enough sleep but I get tired easily, like Ac. Zzz... Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

End of Chapter, thanks for reading this, and sorry it took so long to be updated because my phone was dead for half the day and I had to go to a dinner party at night.. Well, I still got it by today, so still made the deadline... Stay Tuned for the next chapter!