Chapter Four

We were all in Zayn's car now besides Gerard and Nick who droves separately but followed close behind.

"Wait a second." I said. "Where is Naomi and D-Darcy?" I asked.

"Niall you want to explain this one?" Harry asked.

"No way man. She is your woman you tell her." Niall protested.

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"Okay well see it like this...." Harry said slowly.

"Just spit it out already Styles." I said impatiently.

"Okay. Okay. Well you know how you were afraid that we all hated you?" He asked.

"Naomi hates me doesn't she?" I asked ashamed.

"Well she doesn't hate you persay..." He said.

"She just doesn't particularly like you." Niall finished.

"I knew it." I said.

"But hey I'm sure she will eventually forgive you." Niall said.

"Wow thanks that makes me feel better." I pouted. That's when I noticed something hold on Niall's left hand. "Wait a second." I said grabbed his hand. I turned the ring around with my fingers. "What is...." I started to ask but he interrupted me.

"Naomi and I got married." He smiled.

"When?" I asked.

"Last year." He replied and I let go of his hand.

"Y-y-your married?" I asked.

"Plus we have a baby on the way." He stated.

"She's pregnant?" I asked a tad louder.

"You've been gone for a long time baby." Harry said. "You got a lot to get use to."

"Apparently." I said dumbfounded.

Naomi is married. I missed my best friends wedding. No wonder she hates me so much. Plus she is pregnant.

"Darcy looked so pretty last night." I said softly to Harry.

"She is so much like you it not even funny."

"That a lie." I replied.

"No it's not. Everyday she does something that reminds me of you. You know she picked that dress out. Her favorite color is blue, just like yours."

"Really?" I asked. "Tell me more about her."

"She doesn't eat anything green. Trust me we have tried everything but she refuses. Her favorite show is Scooby-Doo. She is not a morning person at all." He said and I started laughing.

"Here." Zayn said parking the car outside of Harry's house.

"Thanks man. We will meet up with you guys later." Harry said.

"We?" I asked.

"Yea. You, Wiley, and I. You are staying with me this week remember?" He asked.

"Umm are you sure that is such a good idea?" I asked.

"Of course not." He replied. "Now come on." He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. I grabbed Wiley in my arms and made my way to the front door.

Harry opened the door and we followed him inside. "Hey buddy you want to see your room?" Harry asked Wiley.

Wiley nodded his head then looked at me. "Follow da...i mean Harry." I said. "Mommy will be there in a minute."