Chapter Ten

I'm staying at Harry's house now. Apparently it was mandatory, well it was mandatory for Harry at least. He said I'm not aloud to leave his sight until I get better.

My bruises have lightened up a bit. My eye is no longer swollen and I can move around a little better.

It still hurts to laugh, or cry, or even breathe but not as bad as it did at first.

The twins birthday is tomorrow's and I have no idea what I'm going to do. They will be the big four years old. It is hard to believe that I have known Harry for almost five years now.

"How you feeling?" A Cheshire voice asked at the doorway.

"Much better." I said sitting up in bed. "Almost as good as new." I smiled at him.

"Let's not get carried away." He replied. He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Then he rested his hand on the blanket where my knee was.

"The kids' birthday is tomorrow." I said.

"I know." He replied. "And don't worry I got this covered. All you have to do is show up." He said.

"What are you planning?"

"You will see when it happens." He replied with a smile on his face.

"Fine." I pouted.

"Oh don't pout baby. You look fat when you pout." He joked.

"Harry!" I said in a high pitch voice. Then I smacked his arm.

"I'm joking love." He said. Then he carefully crawled on top of me. He hovered over me careful not to put any pressure on my stomach or chest.

"No don't touch me." I whined.

"Aww come on baby. I was just having a little fun."

"I don't care what you thought you were doing. You never ever need to call a girl fat." I replied.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." He said. Then he leaned down and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head at the last second and he kissed my cheek instead. "Charlie." He whined.

"I'm not letting you off that easily Styles." I said, standing my guard.

"What if I told you I loved you very very much?" He said in a child's voice.

"Nope." I replied.

"What if I told you I'm extremely sorry?" He asked. Then he started leaving soft wet kisses down my jawline.

"Keep trying." I replied.

"Okay what if I told you I got you a present?" He asked.

"Nop.... wait what kind of present?" I asked.

"One that will make you love me for all eternity. Something you have wanted since your senior year in high school." He said.

"And that would be?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm not saying anymore until you kiss me back and say you forgive me." He said.

I let out a sigh before gently pressing my lips to his. The kiss lasted about a minute before I pulled away. "I forgive you." I said when I pulled away.

"And?" He asked.

"And I love you." I said. "Now where is my present?" I asked in excitement.

"Pushy much." He replied with a smile. "Close your eyes." I obeyed and then I felt him climb off the bed. A few seconds later he returned. The next I knew though something was locking my face. "Okay open." He chuckled.