Chapter Fourty-Four

-HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW -

Charlsie had been in the bedroom for almost an entire hour now and I was getting a bit worried.

I went into the bedroom and found her fast asleep on the floor. I picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Then I took her shoes off, and very carefully undressed her without waking her up.

Then I took my shirt off and put it on her. I tucked her into bed then and leant down to kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight my love." I whispered and she hummed under my touch.

I went to make sure the children were still okay next. I kissed them both on the forehead as well. I really am going to miss them when we leave....

-CHARLSIE'S POINT OF VIEW-

-next morning-

I woke up the next morning and started stretching when I sat straight up in bed. I dont remember getting into bed last night. Last thing I remember I fell asleep on the floor.

Thats when I noticed my clothing. I dont remember changing either. I heard voices in the living room so I decided to go and investigate.

When I got into the living room the twins were playing in the floor while Naomi and the boys stood on the side discussing something.

I looked around and saw two suitcases on the floor. Then I realised it was mine and Harry's suitcases.

"Why is my suitcase packed?" I asked bringing all of their attentions to me.

"We are going on a vacation." Harry said.

"What? No we are not." I replied.

"Yes we are Char. We have never been on vacation just you and me before. Besides when was your last vacation ever?" He asked.

"Thats besides the point. Im not going. I dont want to go." I said.

"Just trust me on this okay? I know what im doing." He said.

"Where are we even going if its so important I go?" I asked.

"Its a secret, but Naomi told me you have always wanted to go here and you never got to."

"What are you talking about? Besides what am I suppose to wea, huh? It looks like you already packed all of my clothes for me."

"I left you an outfit out in the bathroom. Now take you medicine and then go change."  He said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes then I went to change clothes. When I was done getting fully ready and had taken my pills I walked back out to see them all again. "Okay now what?"

"Now im just going to gather the last of your things and then we can go." He said.

"What about the children?" I asked.

"Oh im going to take care of them." Naomi said.

"But you have your own child now." I replied.

"Just go on your vacation with your hot fiance Charlie and stop being mr. grumpy pants." she said.

"Whatever." I said again.

"What is wrong with you love?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing. Its just early is all. Im not much of a morning person."

"You dont have to remind me." He chuckled then as soon as he realised what he just said his eyes got wide. "Umm im just going to go call Sam. I hope you guys have an amazing vacation." He rushed then he practically ran out of the apartment.