Chapter Fifty-Eight

"Hi mum," Harry beamed. 

"Harry," his mom said. Then she got tears in her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. Harry stumbled backwards a little since he wasn't expecting her to attack him. He started chuckling and then laid his head in the crook of her neck and hugged her back. "I have missed you so much," She whispered. "I even made a cake for your birthday. I mean I always make a cake for your birthday. You know silly me, always hoping one day you will show back up. I guess some wishes do come true though." 

She pulled away from him and he placed his hands on her shoulders. Then he wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I am sorry for rambling," She cried but Harry still had a smile on his face. 

"Mum I want you to meet my fiance," Harry said and then stepped to the side. His mom made eye contact with me for the first time and a smile quickly grew on her face. 

"Oh my gosh," She gasped. Then without any warning she wrapped me in a hug. I giggled slightly and hugged her back. 

"It is very nice to meet you," I said and she pulled away to look at me again. Her hands grabbed my face and examined me. Harry started laughing and I glanced over at him. 

"You are even more beautiful than Harry lead me to believe and believe me that is saying something," she said and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. 

"Mommy," Willey said and pulled on my pant leg. Anne then backed away from me and looked behind me. 

"Oh my gosh are these my granchildren?" Anne asked and Harry and I smiled. 

"Mum meet Wiley and Darcy." Harry said. 

"Mommy who is she?" Wiley asked me. 

"She is your grandmother," I replied. "She is your daddy's mommy." 

"Your'e my grandma?" Darcy asked. 

"Yes princess," Anne smiled. 

"Hey daddy calls me that," Darcy smiled. "May I hug you?" She asked Anne and I laughed a little. 

"Of course," Anne replied and then got on her knees to be near Darcy's height. Darcy walked over and hugged Anne. 

"Hey I want a hug too," Wiley whined before walking over and also hugging Anne. 

"Do you guys want to come in?" Anne asked as the twins let her go. We nodded and then followed her inside. "I am going to put on a pot of tea." 

"I will help," Harry said and then followed his mom into the kitchen. 

The twins and I walked into the living room and I sat on the couch. The twins sat on the floor and I just watched as they talked to each other.

A few minutes went by when Harry and Anne returned. Anne sat in the recliner across from me and Harry sat down right beside me.

He handed me my tea and I mumbled a small, "Thank you."

"I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am for you Charlsie," Anne spoke. "You make my Harry happier then I think he has ever been in his entire life. You truly are the best thing to ever happen to him, and for that I want to thank you."

"Thank me?" I asked.

"Yes dear. You are a true blessing to this family." She answered.

I didn't know what to say. I never thought I was a blessing to Harry. I always felt as if it was the opposite actually. I was the bad and he was the good. He saved me. I ruined him.

A small frown appeared on my face and before I could wipe it away Harry put his free hand on my knee. I looked up at him and his face was a bit saddened.