Chapter Seven

-Back at the house-

"Don't we need to go get Wiley?" I asked Harry as we walked through the front door of his house.

"Nope. I texted Naomi and asked if it was okay for Wiley to stay the night at her house tonight." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh okay." I replied sort of shocked. "Well I'm going to go get ready for bed." I said awkwardly before making my way up the stairs.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and luckily I had just put my shirt over my head when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Yea?" I asked. The door opened to appear Harry with just very low waisted sweat pants on around his waist.

I tried to stop myself but I couldn't help it. My eyes scanned him up and down several times. When I looked back up at his eyes he was smirking.

"Don't drool too much babe." He joked.

"Conceded much?" I asked.

"Well if this is going to bother you I could always put on a shirt." He said turning to walk back out.

"No!" I almost screamed and he turned around with a huge smirk on his face. "I mean umm i-it's f-fine." I stuttered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Because I can always go put on some more clothes."

"No it's fine really." I said dropping my gaze back to his tan and muscular torso and v line. "Have you been working out more?" I asked poking his stomach. His abs were like stone hard. Then I wrapped my hand around his arm. "Flex." I said.

He did as told and I was absolutely amazed. I mean to me Harry has always been muscular, but he has never been this much. It was extremely attrative. I can't believe I didn't notice it before at the beginning of the week.

"Are you done feeling me up now?" He asked and I blushed stepping away. "So I thought we could watch some movies in my room, since the young lad isn't here tonight." He said.

"Umm sure." I swallowed. I followed him into his room and he squatted down in front of the tv to pick out a movie.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Surprise me." I replied climbing on top of the bed. I sat up Indian style on the left side of the bed. He picked 'Kicking and Screaming' which is a soccer movie with Will Ferrel.

Then he came over and jumped in the bed on the right side. He got straight under the covers though.

Half way through the movie I started to shiver. "You know you can get under the blanket." Harry chuckled.

"I'm fine." I replied. To be honest I was nervous about being in bed with another individual.

"Charlie get under the blanket." He said more sternly.

"Okay." I said following his instructions. As soon as I got under the blanket he pulled me into his body. His chest was surprisingly warm so I snuggled up to him.

"Gosh Char your hands are freezing." He said taking both my hands in his. His touch instantly shooting flames right through me. from both warmth and sparks. I looked into his eyes and I actually wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him right here right now.

He apparently had the same idea because he rolled over on top of me. My breathing was already quickening and he hasn't even technically touched me yet. "Charlie." He whispered softly.

I looked into his eyes and then down at his lips. He stuck his tongue out wetting his lips before slowly leaning down to me. All I could think was here it comes. I am finally going to get to kiss Harry Styles again. I am finally getting my true love back.