Chapter Thirty-Five

As soon as as I got into the cafeteria my stomach turned. "Ugg Harry I can't do this." I groaned and stopped my movements. Harry jerked back slightly by my sudden stop.

"Yes you can." He reassures me. "You just have to breathe."

"I am breathing and it ain't helping." I replied and tried to pull away from his hold.

"Charlsie. Charlsie. Shhh." He said. Then he pulled me tight into his body. His hands wrapped around my back to keep me in my place. "We will start off small. Okay?"

I looked into his eyes for a few very long seconds. Then I slowly nodded my head. He smiled that I agreed and slowly took my hand again backing away and pulling me towards the food.

"Okay what do you feel like?" He asked.

"Vomiting." I replied disgusted.

"You are eating Charlsie."

"But I..."

"No. You are eating." He repeated.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Okay umm how about this?" He held up a muffin. I shook my head. "This?" A apple. I shook my head again. "Okay here is a banana you are eating this no matter what you say."

He bought the banana and a bottle of water for me. We made our way over to a table and he pulled out my seat for me  and I sat down.

He handed me the banana and I just sat there staring at it. "Eat." He said sternly.

I scrunched up my nose and peeled the banana open. I took the smallest bite possibly and slowly chewed, swallowing the first bite.

-Thirty minutes later-

I was finally half way done with the banana. My bites kept getting smaller and smaller as they went. I have already tried to quit four to five times but Harry refuses to let me.

"Do you want to go back to the room?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Okay I have your water. Can you walk?"

"Im fine Harry." I laughed but when I stood up I felt dizzy and started to fall back down. Harry caught my elbow before anyone could even notice. "On the other hand. Maybe having you beside me isnt that bad of an idea after all." I said softly.

He held his arm out and I wrapped my left arm around it. I held my banana in my right hand. I leaned on Harry slightly for more support.

When we got back to the room I was still holding on to him, rather tightly I may add. I felt like as soon as I let go of him I was going to fall. My legs felt weak and his body was helping me stand at the moment.

"Can you stand alone now?" He whispered. I just shook my head. "Okay baby. Well do you want to sit down?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied. He walked me over to the couch and helped me sit. Then he started to walk away. I let out a small whine and grabbed his hand. "Dont leave me please." I begged. Him being near me made me feel stronger.

"Okay." He replied. Then he sat down right beside me. He grabbed my legs and pulled them up and across his lap. His hands rested soflty on top of my  upper thighs. 

I laid my head back and I eyes slowly started to feel really heavy. Zayn took the banana from my hands to throw away and before Harry could even protest it was gone.

I let out a small sigh in relief. My eyes eventually closed and I fell asleep to the smell of Harrys cologne.

~~~~~~~~