Chapter Fourty-Three

I got out of the bubble bath finally. I had been in there so long I had shriveled up like an old woman.

As soon as I got in my bedroom my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered still only in my towel.

"Well I hope your happy." My manager practically screamed through the phone.

"E-excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Congratulations you finally did it. How long did you expect them to wait for you? huh?"

"Im sorry umm but what exactly are you talking about?"

"You were fired this morning Charlsie. From the movie! They already have your replacement!" She yelled at me.

"What? My...replacement?" I gasped and placed my hand over my heart. My legs felt a little wobbly and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. My free hand rested on the best while I was practically just sitting on the floor. "How could they....I mean they couldnt have....what?" I said at a lost of words.

"Yep! They said you always had something that got in the way that they couldnt work with you anymore. Do you have any idea how hard it will be for me to book you another gig like that one? I mean it was hard enough to land you that one in the first place! Then you just blow it!"

"Jules I...."

"I hope you are happy Charlsie because you are now out of a job!" She yelled then she hung up.

I was so shocked I couldnt even cry. I dropped the phone beside me and thats when the bedroom door opened.

"Charlsie!" Harry yelled from behind me and rushed over to me. "What happened?" He asked.

He held his hand out to touch my face but I hit him away. "D-dont touch me!" I almost yelled. "Dont touch me." I repeated but this time in just a whisper.

"Charlie what happened? You are scaring me." He said.

"Im just uh... im just going to get dressed. Yeah thats good ill get dressed." I said. im sure I looked and sounded like a lunatic right now.

"Well do you need help with anything or...."

"No. no. Im just going to change." I repeated. Then I slowly stood up, grabbed an outfit, and went back to the bathroom.

When I was done getting ready the emds of my hair was curled, my make up was done just right, and I was fully dressed. I had on a red blouse with ruffles and a black leather jacket. It was actually the first jacket Harry ever leant me. Then I had on dark shaded tight skinny jeans. I had on black heels and giant silver hoops in my ears.

I walked out of the bathroom and Harry and the kids were in the living room watching tv together.

"Well you look.... hot." He smiled when I entered the living room.

"Yea well im just going to take a walk." I said and pointed at the door.

"What? Well do you want company?" He asked.

"Umm you know what I just want to be alone I think. Yea but im thanks for the offer. im just going to get some fresh air. Ill be right back." I said and then I basically ran out the door slamming it behind me.

I dodnt know where I was going all I knew is I needed away from here. I didnt take my medicine this morning. I think Harry forgot actually......

I didnt wait for the elevator instead I went down the stairs. I walked straight out and didnt even look for a taxi.

I was walking along, just walking when I ended up at the play park Harry and I came to a few weeks ago. I walked over to the bench we had sat on and just laid down on it.