Chapter Thirteen

"Your'e What?" He asked shocked at my comment.

"I made up my mind. I am ready to be married to Charlsie. I hate being away from her. I can't stand it any more."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked.

"I haven't been more sure in anything ever in my life." I stated. "I love her Niall."

"And I understand that Harry, but I also understand that a marriage has to be based on more than just love."

"Then what else do I need?" I asked.

"Complete loyalty. Trust. Money. A house....."

"I already have most if not all of those things though Niall. I already live with her. What harm can a silly little ring do?" I asked.

"A silly little ring?" He asked disappointedly.

"What?"

"There is your first problem right there. A marriage is not just some piece of paper you sign. Or some ring you give. A marriage is a token to a new live. You are forever bound to that one other that you gave your soul to. You no longer belong to yourself. You belong to your spouse, and vise versa." He said.

"So what your saying is Charlsie will belong to me?" I asked confused.

"You need help my dear boy." He sighed. "But if you are really serious about this then I will help you." He said.

"Really? You would do that for me?"

"You are my brother Harry. I would do anything for any of you." He said.

"Okay. What do I need to do first?" I asked.

"Well you need to ask her what she wants without giving away the surprise."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ummm like maybe ask her what her favorite thing to do is. Or her favorite sport. Or fairytale."

"What will any of that help?" I asked confused.

"Well like for example you remember I had all of you lads dress up as her favorite superheroes and each one of you had something new to give her. Then when she finally got to me I was waiting outside with candles all in the yard with a Peter-Pan outfit on, since that is her favorite, and then I got down on one knee and asked her if she would fly away with me and be my Wendy forever. It was cheesy but it was all of her favorite thing put into one." He replied.

"So find out her favorite things and then jumble them all into one to make a whole?" I asked still confused.

"You are hopeless man." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. "Just leave it to Naomi and I. All you have to do is follow directions."

"Okay I can do that." I said smiling.

"Now come on lets go back in the living room with the girls." He said and we both grabbed two cups of tea each.

I went over and handed Charlsie her cup of tea before sitting down beside her. "So what we talking about?" I asked.

"Girl stuff." They said in unison and then started giggling.

"So Charlsie it has been a while since we have officially talked what are you up to these days?" Niall asked.

-CHARLSIE'S POINT OF VIEW-

"Not much. I mostly just go to set, then back home. Every now and then I watch a hockey game on TV but very rarely." I replied.

"Oh do you like hockey now?" He asked me.