Chapter Thirty-Eight

-HARRYS POINT OF VIEW-

I was standing back watching them shoot the scene when suddenly Luke broke character. He started talking loudly and saying Charlsie's name. She wasnt responding though......

Her whole body started shaking and Luke grabbed her arm to try and help steady her.

She started blinking rapidly and then I saw her collapse. Luckily Luke caught her before her head hit the ground though. 

I ran over to her but she wasnt moving. She was breathing, but hardly.

"Charlsie! Charlsie wake up! You cant do this to me now!!" I yelled. I tried to shake her awake but she wouldnt budge. "Charlsie!" I screamed again. "Someone call the ambulance!!" I yelled then I heard Luke on the phone with some one moments later.

"Come on baby please wake up! You have to wake up!" I said holding her face to my chest. Still no movement.

When the ambulance finally got there they pulled me away from her. Thats when I went off. I started screaming and thrashing around.

Luke and some other guy had to hold me back so I didnt kill anyone. That didnt last long though and I got loose for a split second before they caught me again and then another guy jumped in to help. 

"Sir we need you to calm down." Some cop said calmly. "Are you Harry Styles?"

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth.

"Then I would advise you to stay calm. I bet you cant afford another trip down to the station." he smiled. That just pissed me off even more.

"Let me see my fiance, damn it!" I yelled.

"We cant at the moment, but you are more than welcome to ride with her when we leave." The cop replied.

"I need her now. I need to know she is okay." I protested.

"Im sure she will be fine, but I need you to calm down or we will have to put hand cuffs on you."

"Then put the damn handcuffs on me! Just let me see my fiance!" 

"Harry." Luke tried saying.

"Shut up Luke. This doesnt involve you." I spit at him.

"She is my co-star I think it invloves me." He spit back.

"Sir you can get into the vehicle now." the cop said to me. I jerked away from the three holding me and made my way over to the ambulance.

I jumped inside and sat down by her bed and grabbed her hand. "Come on baby, wake up for me please." I whispered. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her forehead. Then I lifted up to lay I my head back down on her stomach. I stayed like that the whole ride.

When the ambulance stopped they took her away from me again. By this time I already had tears rolling down my cheeks.

I didnt care what I looked like at the moment though, I just wanted her to wake up and be okay.

I had to call somebody and tell them whats going on. A few rings later he finally answered....

"Hey buddy whats up?" Louis beamed through the phone.

"Charlsie." I whispered and it was the only wprd I could manage at the moment.

"What hospital?" He askes knowing exactly what I meant.

"Memorial." I replied.

"We will be on the next flight there." He said before hanging up. Then I sat down in a seat and placed my head in my hands and started to sob.....