Chapter Sixteen

We were at the arena now and Harry gave the man at the front gate our tickets to scan. Then He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers, and lead me into the arena.

"What kind of seats do we have?" I asked him over the loud music blaring.

"The best kind." He smiled back at me. "But how about we get some refreshments before the show starts?"

He lead me over to the concession stand. He ordered one large coke and a large popcorn. Then we made our way to our seats.

I was expecting one of those seats at the top but no. We were on the floor right beside the ice. It was absolutely amazing how close we were. Sometimes I forget I'm dating Harry Styles and he can get away with things like this easily.

"Do you like it so far?" He asked.

"I love it. You really know how to plan a date there Styles." I smiled.

"Well we haven't ever been on that many dates. I mean we have went out with the others. But we have only had a couple of times by ourselves. I wanted to do something you would enjoy."

"Well I love it." I replied then a gave him a small peck on the lips.

First period just ended and so all the players were back in the locker room. There was music blaring again.

"I love you so much." I said leaning over into Harry's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him.

"I love you too baby." He replied.

"I really don't want to go back to California tomorrow." I whined. "I'm scared."

"I know sweetheart. But I will be with you this time. As long as I am around no one can hurt you, and just so we are clear I plan on being around for a long time." He chuckled which made me laugh as well.

"Kissing Cam!!" The announcer yelled over the microphone. We looked up and the camera was pointing right at us.

I started laughing but turned my head and smashed my lips to Harry's. We lingered for a short minute before pulling away. Then the crowd started cheering like a bunch of idiots. Then the camera went to it's next victims and the cycle repeated.

I was still laughing when we pulled away and Harry rested his forehead to mine. "What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Nothing." I chuckled. "I've just never been on a kissing cam before. I didn't know they still did that."

"And you thought it was funny?" He asked confused.

"Shut up." I playfully hit him on the chest. He caught my hand though and started rubbing his thumb up and down on my skin.

"Are you sure you are happy?" He asked.

"Of course I'm happy. Why would you ask that?"

"I just want to make sure before anything....permanent happens." He replied.

"What are you talking about? Permanent?"

"Don't worry baby." He smirked.

"Whatever." I said giving up. "But since you won't tell me anything today you have to take a picture with me."

"Oh come on. You know I hate taking pictures. I get enough of those every day from fans and photo shoots and crap."

"Please." I begged. "For me?" Then I put my hand on his leg and started slowly running it up his thigh.

"F-fine." He said trembling under my touch.

"Yay." I shrieked like a school girl. I got my phone out of my pocket and held it up with the camera ready. "Smile."