Chapter Fourty-Two

I woke up and remembered today is the day I get to go home. If I coporate that is anyway.

I looked around and Harry was asleep on the couch. They took my feeding tube out of me last night I guess while I was asleep.

I have been refusing to walk anywhere lately so when I need to go somewhere I use my wheelchair they provided me.

Harry grunted and stretched out his limbs on the couch. I smiled at how cute he looked.

"Morning." I smiled.

"uh.. what... where?" He groaned. "Oi my whole body aches from that bloody couch."

"Why didnt you just sleep with me?" I asked.

"I dont know." He groaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out then got up and made his way to me.

"You hair looks lovely this morning." I giggle and run my hands through his locks to sort them out a bit.

"And you seem extremly happy this morning." He said and raised an eyebrow.

"Why wouldnt I be?" I smile. "I get to go home to be with my fiance."

"Well okay then." He said and finally smiled back at me. "Im just going to go find a nurse or something to...."

"No." I said cutting him off. "Dont leave this room without me again."

"Charlie we need to get home. Dont you want to see your children?"

"Of course." I replied. "I just dont want you to leave me." I said.

"Okay I will call the nurse and...." He started but as soon as he said that the door opened and the doctor walked in.

"Well is everyone ready to finally go home?" The doctor smiled.

"Very much." I replied.

"Alright well you are perfectly safe to go whenever you get ready. We will let you kepp the wheelchair is you please in case you still need it."

"Thank you doctor." Harry said and shook his hand.

When we got home everyone was there waiting for us. "Welcome home!" they all yelled.

I was walking extremly close to Harry and everyone took turns giving me a hug.

"Mummy!" the twins yelled and ran over to me.

"Hey babies." I faked a smile for their sake and bent down to hug them.

"We missed you." Darcy said.

"Yea aunt Louis and us even cleaned the house for you." Wiley smiled.

"You did? Well thank you very much." I said and looked up at Louis. He winked at me and I smiled back.

"We bought cake!" Darcy suddenly yelled in excitement.

"Oh yea I almost forgot." Naomi said. She handed Niall their baby and then ran to the kitchen. She soon came back out with a ice cream cake.

"Oh you guys didnt have to do this for me." I smiled.

"Like the twins said, we missed you." Naomi smiled.

---------

The night went on and everyone had just left. It was around 10:00 p.m. and the twins had insisted I put them to bed tonight, which made me a little bit better since they always wanted their daddy to do it.

When they were both safe and sound I went into my bedroom and sat down on the end of the bed.

Harry walked in but I didnt even pay any attention to him. "You need to take your medicine." He said softly. Then he handed me a glass of water and three pills.