Chapter Fifty

Okay so it has been half a year. 

Six freaking months since the boys left for thier tour. 

They were suppose to be able to come home for Christmas but there was a huge storm and they were not able to fly. 

They left in August and is almost February; which means Harry's birthday is coming up quick. 

The first half of their tour was in the US but the second half is in the UK so the phone bill is a lot more now. 

The twins started school back in the fall, right after the boys left i enrolled them. They have made tons of friends and i even allowed them to have a few sleepovers, here and at a friends place. Not to many of course since they are still little. 

Ronnie has started crawling lately and all of this is amazing, but it is also depressing because their fathers have missed all of it. 

Everything is finally starting to turn up though because Naomi and i have been planning a trip to the UK to suprise our men

They have no idea and i am so excited. I haave not told the twins yet because i did not want them to slip up and tell Harry over skype or a phone call. 

We actually leave tonight because we are going to get a room at a hotel and then go to the concert tomorrow night. 

We have front row tickets but we didn't get back stage passes because we thought that would be to obvious and the boys would find out somehow. 

I had just finished packing everything for the twins when Naomi came in to check on me. 

"Everything almost done?" She asked. 

"Yep. We are all done in here." I smiled. 

"Great!" She beamed. I cannot wait to kiss my husband again. 

"I know what you mean." I said. 

"Okay well i will gather up the children then." She said and turned to leave the room. 

"Naomi!" I called after her before i could forget. 

"Yeah?" She asked and popped her head back around the doorway. 

"Umm i have been meaning to ask you something for awhile now but with the guys not here and everything..." I said and ran my hands through my hair. 

"What is it Charlie?" She laughed. 

"Will you.. i mean well.. will you be my maid of honor for my wedding?" I asked and as soon as the words left my mouth she squealed and wrapped her arms around me in a giant bear hug. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She said. "I am so happy now! Okay we have to get the kids! Ooh Yay! I have always wanted to be maid of honor!" She said and jumped up and down a few times before we went to get the kids and leave for the airport. 

*********** 

-Next Day-

***********

Today is the day. 

I could hardly sleep last night because i am so anxious to see Harry. 

I put the twins in matching t-shirts that said, "I

I decided to wear a black dress just because i know how much Harry loved me in black dresses. 

Naomi decided on a red dress which fitted perfectly on her. Both of our dresses were new. Naomi has lost her wieght from the pregnancy and i have gained a little where i am not just bones i actually have some skin to go with it now.