Chapter Twenty-Three

By the time I got home my stomach was cramping and my entire body felt like it had just stopped functioning. I felt like the tin man from The Wizard of Oz before Dorothy gave him the oil.

I was so freaking stiff it was funny. I walked through the door and was immediately tackled by the twins. An when I say tackled I mean they jumped on me and I fell straight to the floor.

Any other day I would have been fine but today I was just so stiff I could support all our weight at the same time.

They lauded on me though so they didn't get hurt. I; however, hit the ground with a umph.

"Mommy!" They screamed at the same time.

"Hey babes." I laughed trying to hide my pain.

"Okay. Okay. Mommy has had a hard day already. Get off." Harry said and the twins obeyed. Then Harry reached his hand out and helped me off the floor.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled.

"Yea I'm fine." I lied. I don't think he noticed though.

"Well I have lunch cooked if you are hungry." He said.

"Oh okay thanks." I replied. Then I slowly made my way to the table. We all ate our food in silence. I guess they were all really hungry.

When we were all done the kids wanted to watch the movie Frozen. So we made our way to the living room. Harry put the movie in.

Darcy and Wiley was laid out on their stomachs in front of the TV. Harry and I sat back on the couch. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.

Then he put his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into his neck. I placed a small kiss to his neck and he hummed under my touch making me smile.

The movie started then and the kids were fascinated, like always. "So how was your morning?" I whispered to Harry.

"Well the part I woke up to was by far my favorite part out of the whole day." He winked and I blushed slightly. "But the kids and I just hung out all day like we did yesterday." He shrugged.

"I wish we could just have a family day together. But Jules won't allow me to leave the apartment unless it's under her rules." I groaned. "Sometimes she just frustrates me."

"Tell me about it." He sighed. "She is working you to death."

"She is punishing me for running away. I'm sorry I was scared for not just my life but my sons life as well." I said irritated. "Plus I didn't feel safe here."

"I still wish you would have came to me first." He whined.

"I didn't want you to worry." I replied placing a Han to his face.

"If something like that ever happened to me. You would be the first person I would run to." He said.

"No I wouldn't. You would go to Louis not me and you know it." I said. "You would not even want to see me if you looked like I did. Because you wouldn't want me to be scared."

"No I wouldn't." He denied.

"Harry I love you so I know you better than you know yourself sometimes. You just don't want to admit it right now." I smirked.

"Whatever." He gripped. I started laughing and wrapped myself around him. I started kissing his neck. He was trying to stay mad at me but I could tell he was about to break.

I started sucking on his sweet spot and he covered his mouth with his had to keep from moaning. He didn't want the kids to know what was going on behind them.