Chapter Fourty-Eight

"Mommy!!" Darcy yelled and I entered the room.

"Hey baby. Its okay. Mommy is here." I said and picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I had a bad dream." She said softly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Is daddy leaving?" She asked and pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"Why do you ask that?" I asked.

"Is he?" Another small voice asked and I turned to see Wiley sitting up in his bed.

"Come here." I said. I sat down on Darcry's bed and Wiley came over to join us. I took in a deep breath before speaking again. "Yes. Daddy is leaving."

"Why?" Wiley asked.

"Does daddy not love us anymore?" Darcy asked and my heart shattered that they would ever think that.

"What?" I asked. "Of course daddy loves us." I said.

"Then why is he leaving us?" Wiley asked.

"He has to go to work for a little while. Thats all." I said.

"Are you leaving again?" Darcy asked and tears began to form in my eyes.

"No." I said and shook my head. "Mommy is never leaving again."

"Promise?" Wiley asked.

"I promise sweetheart." I brought my bottom lip between my teeth to keep from crying in front of my children.

"We do not want daddy to leave." They said at the same time.

"Me neither. Me neither." I whispered. "Come here." I said and then wrapped my arms around them both.

"Breakfast is ready." Harry said coming into the doorway. "Whats going on in here?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "Just having some family time is all."

"Well it isnt family without your dear old dad." He smiled then he came over an basically tackled all three of us on the bed.

We all started laughing. It was Harry then Darcy then me then Wiley. Harry started tickiling Darcy and she squealed and basically jumped over me to get away from him.

"Whats wrong sweetheart do you not like daddy to tickle you?" He smiled.

"No." Darcy breathed.

"What about you Wiley?" He asked.

"No thank you." Wiley laughed and they both scorted further away from him.

"Well mommy likes me to tickle her. Dont you baby?" He asked.

"Do not touch me." I giggled.

"Oh come on you guys are no fun." He said. "What about a kiss? Who wants a kiss from thier daddy?" He asked.

"Eww no." They both said.

"Char?" He asked and then leant over and kissed my mouth before I could reply.

"Ewwww!!" The twins squealed.

"Hey this magic is what made you." Harry said and I hit him on the arm. "Ow what?" He asked.

"Do not tell our children that." I laughed.

"Why not? They will know what it means eventually anyway." He replied.

"Harry." I said.

"Fine. Lets go eat breakfast." He said and got off the bed. He picked Wiley up and then Darcy jumped on his back. He walked into the kitchen and I laughed at how ridiculous they all looked.