Chapter Six

Today is my last whole day here. Tomorrow Wiley and I are heading back to California. I have had so much fun these past few days. I have grown close to the boys again. But Naomi still hates me and won't let my daughter anywhere near me.

Other than that though things have been really good here. Harry is still flirting really bad and trying to seduce me. As much as I hate to admit it I have really wanted to give in to him a couple of times.

I just want to let all my walls down and let him take over. It has been extremely hard to stay strong this week but I have made it this far. I can get through one last day right?

The guys and I, well actually the guys and Harry is dragging me along, have decided to go out today as a group. Naomi will not do anything with me so she volunteered to stay home and keep the kids.

Harry dropped Wiley off at Naomi's house before we left and Wiley was very excited to stay with her and Darcy.

When Harry got back into the car I was staring out the window. The other boys drove separately from us. It was just Harry and I. This was the first real alone time we have had together. Sure we have had private conversations all week, but Wiley has been with us the whole time. This is the first that we are completely alone.

"Are okay love?" Harry asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh umm yea. I'm fine." I said.

"What are you thinking about?"

"You." I answered honestly.

"Me?" He asked surprised.

"Well us." I answered more clearly.

"Oh." He replied simply.

"Harry can I ask you a question?"

"Of course my love." He answered and my heart melted at those words. I just absolutely love it when he calls me those pet names.

"Do you think you one day you could change your thoughts about marriage?" I asked.

"Okay Charlie I need to tell you something." He confessed.

"Okay?" I asked confused.

"Do you remember that night I broke into your apartment and found you and....." He trailed off but I didn't needed him to finish for me to know what he was talking about.

"Yes I remember." I answered.

"I didn't come to tell you goodbye that day. I had something else in mind."

"What?" I asked getting impatient.

"I came to....Well see I was at Louis's earlier that night and I was fussing about not understanding how we didn't have a future together, and what you meant by that. Then he told me all you ever wanted was a marriage. You just wanted to know we had something worth living for later on. That's when it hit me. Everything hit me all at once and I felt completely stupid." He stopped and took a deep breath before finishing. "I didn't come that night to say goodbye Charlie. I went to my house first and got my grandmothers old ring from my room. I had come that night to....."

"Propose." I finished for him with a gasp. My hand instantly went to my mouth in shock and I dropped my head, almost afraid to look up at him. "But... but why would you do that if you are against everything that has to do with marriage?"

"Because I would do whatever it takes to be with you Charlsie. I don't love the thought of marriage, I never have because of my parents. But if that's what it takes to be with you I was willing to sacrifice my beliefs for yours."