Chapter Fifty-One

When we got to supper the twins wanted to sit near the other boys. Darcy sat by Louis and Wiley sat by Liam.

Harry was on my left side and Ashton was on my right.

Samantha and Zayn were right across the table from me. She just kept glaring at me like she wanted me to die or something.

"I dont think she likes me." I leaned over and whispered in Harry's ear.

"Who?" He asked loudly and started looking around.

"Really?" I said and smacked his arm.

"Ow. What?" He groaned.

"Samantha." I said through gritted teeth. "Look at how she is looking at me."

He looked at her and smiled so big both dimples showed. She scowled and turned away.

"There is only two explanations." He said turning back to me.

"And what would those be?" I asked a bit curious to what he was about to say.

"She is jealous of you because you are just so damn beautiful." He winked and I hit him again. "Or..." he said. "She is jealous because she trully likes me instead but you had me first so therefore she hates you and had to settle for Zayn." He said and shrugged.

"You are so full of yourself." I smiled.

"And yet you still manage to love me." He replied. "I will never know why."

"Me neither." I joked.

"Haha very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Hey you two love birds!" Zayn said interrupting us.

"What?" We said in unison and turning our heads towards him.

"Your turn to order." He replied and pointed at the waiter.

"Oh sorry." I blushed.

Harry ordered for both of us and then told him that the twins were on our check. 

When everyone was done ordering i excused myself to go to the restroom. I was half way there when i heard my name.

"Charlsie." They said. I turned to see Samantha. 

"Yes?" I asked confused. 

"May i speak with you for a moment?" She asked. 

"Sure?" I answered but it sounded more like a question. 

"I don't like you." She bluntly stated. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. "I think you are too dramatic, too emotional, you only care about yourself, and you are a nasty two face bitch." 

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked at her words. "You have no right to say any of that to me." I said. "You don't even know me." 

"I know how you treated Zayn." She said. 

"That was like four years ago." I stated. "And you were not there so you don't know everything." 

"Zayn told me enough." She replied. 

"Well Zayn and i are good now, so why are you so upset?" I asked. "You should be happy. You are dating Zayn Malik for goodness sake." 

"You have Harry, so why are you always so dramatic starving yourself, or getting drunk, or dying your hair drastic colors, or making yourself sick, or crying, or even cutting yourself?" 

"Okay stop." i said. 

"I saw the scars on your wrists Charlsie." She said.

"That was a long time ago." I replied. "Plus you have no right to judge me."