Chapter 34

Later that afternoon James, his step brother and sister came over along with his parents and there was no Ava, I silently cheered to myself. I was helping mum in the kitchen with the snacks When the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I said putting my stuff down, I went to the door to answer it and I saw Vanessa and her half brother Corey.

"Hey guys" I said and they both smiled. "Hey we just came to drop this off. Because we're going away for Christmas" stated Vanessa as she handed me two small gifts. "Aww thank you, wait here let me get yours" I said before hurrying to the Christmas tree to get their gifts.

I ran back to them and handed them the gifts and on top of Corey's gift, "here you are merry Christmas" I said and they smiled. "Aww thanks" they both said at the same time, I soon said goodbye and they scattered off because they were going to some party down at sentry cove which they said had all these laser light shows so that sounded pretty cool. I soon finished up the salads and put them on the table and Ellie was helping with setting out the hot food with mum, meanwhile James, Sarina and Justin were all in the games room and so was Melody.

I walked over to chill out there and I walked into a conversation about graduating. "Yea we have the whole PowerPoint set out" said Melody which I knew she worked so hard on. "Elizabeth please tell Justin that the PowerPoint is completely sane and not insane" said Melody waving her hands in the air. "It's safe" I said and he laughed, I sat over by Justin and noticed James staring at me, "so you and Cyrus aren't together" said Justin and nodded. "Yea he went off with Leah so I dumped him and this was the second time he went off with her too" I stated and Justin nodded. "But he was such a gentleman" said Melody and and I smirked. "You two will date again" joked Melody and I looked at her with my mouth open.

"The day that My chemical Romance get back together, plus the day I get to see Sleeping with sirens in Brisbane which will be based on a big dose of luck. And the day I somehow end up on the walking dead and meet Chandler Riggs and maybe date him hahaha nah which will be somewhere when I'm 18 or so. And the day I finally admit that cheese and sprinkles should date then I'll be getting back together with other than that no way" I said and they all laughed.
"Well said Elizabeth" said James laughing with everyone else, I stood up from my spot and danced around like an idiot and Sarina joined me. "Well congratulations on your break up" said Justin and James snickered, "aren't you dating Natalie Rose?" Asked James and Justin poked his tongue out. "Yea aren't you still dating Ava" scoffed Justin and James rolled his eyes.

"Look James mum doesn't even approve of Ava" stated Justin and James rolled his eyes, "whatever anyway I'm going to get a drink" he said before walking out of the room. Sometime later we had already had dinner and were now talking about graduation plans. "I've already got my dress it's a 'Floor-length A-line V-neck Sleeveless Beaded Chiffon Long Prom Dress' and its in a soft rose pink colour" stated Melody. "That sounds beautiful" said Ellie. "And your going with Thomas" i said and Melody nodded excitedly.

"The formal's only 6 weeks away and then in week 7 I graduate" stated Melody clasping her hands together. "Mum you'll come right?" asked Melody and I looked over at mum and she just nodded. "Speaking of which" Ellie cut in, "Justin your still taking Natalie?" Ellie asked and Justin nodded. "I think you two would be adorable together" stated Ellie and Justin went slightly red, I looked over at James and I could see him trying to hold a laugh in. Another 3 hours later let's just say James and his parents along with his siblings stayed longer than expected because the adults couldn't stop talking and school was tomorrow. Then Ellie spoke up, "well it was nice coming over um we better get going because of school tomorrow and Sarina has a drama performance tomorrow " explained Ellie before getting up out of her seat.

A few minutes later James and his family left and I was upstairs in my room just playing guitar. I was playing Circles when there was a knock at the door and then in walked Melody. "Hey" she said peeking her head through the door, "hey" I said inviting her in. "Melody we're in week two now and it's not long to go before your out of school" I said and she nodded. "And then next year you'll be in year 11" said Melody and I glared at her, "I don't like the sound of that" I said and she giggled.

"Oh well but hey then you'll be nearly finished school" she said and I nodded, "yea guess that's the upside" I said then realising that after next year I only had one more year then school was done for me. I'm too young for the real world someone save me a spark and send me to the land of sunshine and rainbows also hot chocolate.