38 • Tomb Bitch

Aliona's P.O.V

My brothers had gone to see Elena today and tell her about their so called 'amazing plan.' However I decided that since the psychotic bitch was stuck in the tomb, it's time to pay a little visit.

I groaned whilst trying push the large rock out of the way, breathing heavily once it rolled open but all I could see was black. Suddenly a figure emerged from the shadows.

"Katherine." I breathed out, glancing at her thin pale form.

"Aliona." She smirked, I watched her in amazement. The last time I'd seen her she was being carried off to her death.

"After all these years you've wound up where you should have." I decided to twist the knife, get revenge for everything she'd done.

"And it looks like after all these years you're loosing your brothers to another version of me." Katherine fired back as I raised an eyebrow. "You come to talk about Klaus too? I've already had your brothers and Elena come by." She smirked as this was news to me.

"Actually no, I don't want to talk about...him." I sighed as Katherine raised an eyebrow.

"You two got some business?" Katherine asked as I nodded grimly.

"Something like that." I shrugged, she seemed more intrigued than ever.

"You don't mess around with Klaus and live to tell about it you know." She spoke and I nodded, knowing it was the truth.

"I know, so do the many guys I've dated over the years since then." I laughed bitterly as she made a face.

"Look at you now though Aliona, what happened to the sweet innocent girl that used to be scared of me?" Katherine asked, her question making my blood boil. "She was so pretty and naive,

"She died." I snapped bluntly. Katherine rolled her eyes and leant on the rock walls.

"Shame, I liked her." Katherine sighed and I knew she was lying.

"No you didn't." I scoffed and shook my head, Katherine narrowed her eyes before laughing slightly.

"You're right, I didn't. Now tell me about you and Klaus, I wanna hear all the details." Katherine pleaded but I shook my head.

"No, sorry that's a long trip down memory lane and I've got to get going." I shrugged as Katherine groaned.

"Will you tell me one day?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you being nice so I'll let you out?" I asked and she scowled at me before turning and walking back into the darkness. "Nice to see you too Katherine." I called out and laughed slightly before putting the stone back in place and leaving the tomb.

--

Later that day came a knock at the door, considering my brothers were out I groaned as I realised I would have to answer it. I opened the door and gasped at who it was.

"Elijah." I breathed out, he nodded.

"Aliona." He smiled briefly at me. "Care to join me outside, I'd like to talk." Elijah spoke but I shook my head.

"What's wrong with talking right here?" I asked as he made a face that said I'd spoken the wrong answer.

"Come outside." He spoke as his pupils dilated and I felt compelled to do as he said, I stepped outside and glared at him.

"You compelled me." I growled as I stood on the steps and raised an eyebrow. "What do you want? Elena isn't here."

"I'm not here for Elena, I'm here to talk to you." He spoke which took me by surprise. "I want you to know that Niklaus is coming, we both know it." His words made me close my eyes for a second.

"And?" I asked.

"And I wanted to make sure you're okay." He spoke in concern, yes the two of us did have history too. But that ended a long time ago.

"Elijah I'm fine, I just...I'm scared." I admitted out loud, he nodded and began to walk down the path and into the woods, I followed him. "Is he going to kill me?" I asked. "Answer me honestly Elijah because if yes then I need to start running." I didn't care what I'd said to Rose about being done running, I didn't want to run but I also didn't want to die.

"I don't know." He breathed out. "That's the truth, you have my word." He spoke and I knew he wasn't lying.

"What do I do then?" I looked up at him hopelessly but he simply sighed.

"You're stronger than you think Aliona, you may fear him but he's never felt anything towards anyone like he has with you. No I do not think he will kill you, but do not let your guard down." He warned and I nodded, we began to turn and walk back towards the house as Elijah nodded a curt goodbye.

"Thanks, it was good to see you again. It's been a while." I spoke with a slight laugh as he chuckled and nodded. In truth it had been more than a few decades since I'd last seen him.

Night was approaching as I went inside and decided to try and sleep, with everything that was happening it was becoming more and more impossible to sleep. But I tried.

Elijah's visit felt slightly reassuring, but I still didn't want to face Klaus. I didn't want to tell my brothers of our past either, with either of the Mikaelson brothers. It gets a bit messy.

---------------------

The truths coming out now :) comment what you guys think!

Thanks for reading

Stay Weird

Abnormal2Weird