Part 3//

I hear my alarm going off. I didn't want to go wake up Tom but I can hear the sheets shuffling. I see my phone a crossed the room on the dresser.

"What time is it?" I hear Tom roll over and moan.
"Sorry babe. I couldn't find my phone to turn off the alarm. Sorry. Go back to sleep" I apologize to him. I really am sorry because he needs all the rest he can get for tonight.
"It's um.." I start to respond. I look at my phone. "It's 7:27. I forgot to tell you that I'm going to spend some time with Sarah. Her 16th birthday is in a few weeks so I'm going to be nice and take her to the mall, lunch, and get our nails done, then coming to the game later" I say.

The game tonight is at 8:00 so by the time it gets over, it'll be even later than usual. I might actually stay the night at my house for once. Get to know my 'step-mom' a little bit since my dad is away in New York for a few days for the NHL network.

I make Tom and I a protein shake. Chocolate for him and cookies n' creme for myself. I also eat a Gatorade granola bar for my breakfast.
When I'm done drinking my drink and eating, I get in the shower.
I wash my hair so I have to dry it. My hair is very thick, curly, wavy, and frizzy so it's never how I like it. It takes a long time to do.
I dry it. Straighten it. Then put some loose curls in it. I leave it down today.
When I'm finished with that, I put just put on some mascara and other simple natural things.
I spend 5 minutes trying to find what I'm going to wear. I put on some comfy skinny light blue jeans with a red capitols jersey with 'Wilson', #43, on the back. It's a little over sized but I love it. It's cute and comfy also. I find my silver sparkly uggs that are very warm.
Lastly, I brush my teeth and gather the keys to the jeep I'm going to drive and grab my purse crossover. I lay it on the counter and then sit on the couch. I text Liz.

To Liz: hey what time do you think you're going to drop off Sarah?
From Liz: mind if I call you?
To Liz: yeah, go ahead I don't mind.

Phone call (M-me/ L-Liz)
M-hey! How's it's going?
L- hello amber, it's going. I heard Tom asked you to move in. I guess I won't see you even more now!
M- yeah, he did. I'm excited and I wanted to talk to you about that. I was wondering if you have any plans for tonight since my dads not home
L- that's good. Um.. no I don't have anything after work but stay home and probably order in and watch lifetime movies. Why do you ask?
M- well I was wondering if you wouldn't mind hanging out with me. I'm thinking I'm going to stay at the house tonight. I wanted to have a hang night with you and talk maybe.
L- aw yes! I'd love that and I bet your dad would too. It'll be great. I'll go to the store after work and get some snacks for all of us. Thank you so much for hanging out with Sarah today. She's very excited. I have to go now I got called into work at 9:30 so I'm going to go. I'll see you later. Thanks again.
M- wait! How's Sarah going to get here then?
L- I told her to take an Uber since it's an hour and a half before you wanted her dropped off.
M- no no... it's okay!! You can drop her off on your way to work I'm all ready. We can hang out for a little here then go. It's fine I'm for real. Doors unlocked.
L- are you sure amber? She can take an Uber it's okay.
M- it's perfectly fine. Cmon over. 7th floor. Room 213C.
L-okay thank you so much. I got to go bye.
M- bye Liz. See ya in a few.
End of phone call

"You're being really nice to them. You finally listen to me?" I jump not hearing Tom come into the room.
"Gosh you scared me. Yeah I guess I'd give it a shot." I tell him.
Tom always told me to give them a shot at trying to be apart of the family. I never wanted to but I will for the sake of life.
"Oh and I made you a chocolate protein shake it's in the fridge. Just shake it up before you drink it" I inform him.
"Thanks girlfriend." He comes over to the couch and kisses my forehead.
I smile.
"so what time do you think you'd be done with everything with Sarah?" He questions.
"Um not sure probably before 3 or 4 why" I tell him and ask why.
"Because I want to see you before the game duh. I know your going to stay at your dads so I won't see you after the game" he tells me.
"I still have my old room there. You should come. Come back here. Get a shower and pack a small bag then come over. Then tomorrow we're going with André and his mom to dinner. They're going sightseeing before then we're going to meet them after."
"You can spend time with them so I'll just stay here and have a few of the guys over to have a few beers." After he finished the sentence. The door knocked. It has to be Sarah and Liz.