Part 11//

"Wake up babe. It's 8:30!! Time to get ready to go. We're all going to breakfast" he shakes me.
I groan but then remember I'm in beautiful 70 degrees Miami Florida so I open my eyes and smile at him. He bends down to give me a kiss so i kiss back.

Everyone's ready but André and I so everyone goes out onto the balcony while we get ready. I don't take a shower or anything so I just brush my teeth, straighten my hair, put on a little makeup, and put on my red t-shirt dress with white converse to top it off. I grab my crossover bag and head out.

"Where are we going?" I ask anyone.
"Cafe 104" André replies.
It was walking distance from a beach house we are staying at so it only took 5 minutes to get there.

"Hi, my name is Kathleen, can I start you guys off with a drink" the waitress asks getting out her book.
"I will have a small vanilla iced coffee" Lauren orders. "I'll have the same but mocha please" I say giving the waitress my menu.
"Hot Coffee. Milk, sugar and cream please" TJ tells her.
"And two waters with lemon" André orders for himself and Tom.
She grabs the menus "okay thank you. I will be back with your orders"
She comes back in a minute or two and hands us all our drinks then we were ready to order breakfast.
Lauren and I got the same. Chocolate Crepes.
The guys got 15 pancakes to split.
"How do you guys eat all of that? It makes me sick just thinking about all of that" Lauren asks and I agree with disgust face.
20 minutes later, the food came.
With Lauren's selfie stick, we all took a normal picture for once with all of us smiling.

"where off to next?" I ask because i don't know what's planned for this trip. We're here until Tuesday. For 3 more days. 4 total days in Florida and I don't know anything.
"Miami seaquarium!" Lauren squeals. She is obsessed with water animals especially sea turtles and dolphins.
"Oh yeah. This is gonna be fun" I say. "Gray is going to be so jealous. You should FaceTime him when we get there and start seeing them" I add.

"Wow, that was awesome. Didn't think I would enjoy it" André said to the whole group.
I decided to post a picture to Instagram of a dolphin kissing my cheek and Tom on the other side.
My caption said: "breaking news: Amber Murphy and Tom Wilson break up. She recently found someone new. His name is Danny" i typed.
(Danny's the dolphins name)
Comments: @tom.wilson43- you're so beautiful😍 can't believe that jackass stole my girl.
@andreburvy. - I totally believe she left you for him.
I laugh at the comments then put away my phone.

We spent about 2-3 hours there and now it's 12:30, lunch time!
"Amber. You pick. Where do you want to eat for lunch" TJ asks.
"Um..." I think for a minute. "Ooh! How about Versailles." I suggest.
"Sounds perfect. The first time we came to Florida to play the panthers, Amber and I came here. It was basically our first real date" Tom says and I remember it.

For the rest of the day spent, we went to the beach for a few hours, went back to the hotel to rest for a little, went to grab a little snack for our 'dinner' and then went out to a bar in downtown to have a few drinks and have fun.

Sunday day 2
Today, we slept in since we were a little hungover from last night. I had so much fun yesterday now today's going to go fast because we're going to the Miami zoo, out to eat for dinner, and then go on the beach to relax.

"Oh my gosh. I love the zoo so much. I wish I could adopt a monkey. They're my favorite." I say in awe.
"Me too but I want a panda. TJ can we?" She begs. "Gray will love it so much" she says.
"No." TJ states then we all laugh.

"What time is it babe?" I ask laying in the sand with the sun beating down on me.
"Um, 3:43" he responds.
"Geez. Time does go fast when you're having fun" I say.
"We'll leave at 4 to go eat if that's fine." He tells the group. Everyone agrees and says that it's fine.
I start to pack up my stuff and put it in the rental jeep then hop in the back with Lauren and TJ while I let André sit upfront.

I don't know what it's called, but it was a nice little restaurant that was on the boardwalk. It let's you over look the beach. It's beautiful. We all ordered steak and different sides.

We sit there. Eating. Talking. Laughing.
I love moments like this. They're my favorite.
"I can't believe we only have 2 more days here then we leave" I say with sadness in my voice. I feel Toms hand come between my thighs.
"It's alright babe. We'll make the most of it. I promise" he reassures my by giving me a kiss on my cheek. I blush and smile. "Love you" I say quietly.

We go back to the hotel and just hangout and talk. Lauren and I go out on the balcony with wine while the guys grab a beer and go down to the game room in the house to play pool.

Toms POV
Lauren and Amber go out onto the balcony while the guys and I go in the man cave to play pool and darts.
"So when you gonna do it Tom?" I hear TJ ask. He knows exactly everything I'm thinking because he's married himself.
I go into a thought and snap out of it when André hits me with his pool stick. "Tom"
"Oh yeah, um, I was thinking about tomorrow. I'll plan us a little date night. I was thinking about that restaurant that overlooks Miami then go walk on the beach n do it there. I want you guys there too. Just hide in the distance or something. Make sure she doesn't see you." I tell them what I'm thinking about doing and how.
"You seem nervous." André says to me.
"I am. What if she says no" I freak out thinking about it.
"She won't. She's my wife's best friend. I know how amber is. She loves you and you love her. This is the best thing to do." TJ assures me everything will go alright.

I take a deep breath and go upstairs.

Ambers POV
I was out on the balcony talking girl stuff with Lauren when I hear the sliding door open.
"Oh hey Tom" Lauren says so I turn around with a smile.
"Hey babe. You wanna come to bed" he asks grabbing my hand. I look over to Lauren to see if she doesn't mind. She gives me an assuring head shake 'yes'.

We go in our king bed and cuddle up. Eventually we fall asleep.

Toms POV
I look down at my beautiful girlfriend sound asleep. She has nothing to expect for tomorrow but just wait. Tomorrow's going to be a very important day of my life.