Part 32//

I woke up very energized. I mean it was 7am but why wouldn't I be happy? It was a Saturday morning planned to relax and spend a day touring the beautiful city of Pittsburgh. I then started to get sad and worry because Tom isn't with me. I keep wondering to myself how he's doing but I also know for a fact I won't be able to call him for another 5 hours because he loves his sleep.

Today is an off day for the team. They don't have to go to or do anything until the morning skate tomorrow morning. I've been to Pittsburgh about 4 times before and I love it. We absolutely hate the penguins but this would be one team and city I'd love Tom to go to if he ever got traded.

I was about to get in the shower when I got a text message. It was from Tom.
From tom😍😘👊🏼- hey baby. Sorry if you're not awake yet but I just wanted to let you know I'm out of the hospital. They wanted me to sleep here last night and run some tests to see everything about my injury. I can tell you everything when I see you. I'm going to be coming out tomorrow morning with my friend from back home. My flight lands about 9:30 if you wouldn't mind picking me up. I know we had a lot of plans for today so we can spend time with each other. I'm sorry but I want you to take Andre or someone to the dinner we have reservations for. I love you. Call you later.
To Tom😍😘👊🏼- no it's okay, I've been up. I was just about to get ready for the day. But that's good. Get some rest before you get here and I'll gladly pick you up from the airport. Johnny told me everything that happened. & no need to apologize for missing the day in Pittsburgh. Your health is way more important and maybe you shouldn't have got hurt but I guess it wasn't your fault lmao. I wish you could be here but it's okay Andre will take over your place for a day. Talk to you later. Love you❣️

I locked my phone and preceded to get ready.

     When I got out of the shower, and got done with everything, I went out to the main room. No body was here. I go to the bed side and no one was there either. I started to wonder where my 3 roomies went until I heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen area. It was Andre of course trying to find something to eat.
"Andre!" I shout. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask.
He just acts innocent like a little kid.
"So where is everyone" I ask knowing that he probably doesn't know.
"Uh, not sure. I think they went to go get breakfast and go on a hike to see the skyline I think they said" he tells me.

"We'll go get ready. I want to get out of this hotel room and go explore this beautiful day in Pittsburgh. Then later on we have dinner reservations so since Toms not here of course you're going to be my tag along date for a day" I order him the plans.
"Amberrr– but- I'm always your go to person when you have no one. How about Lauren. I don't want Tom to think something's going on between his best friend and his pregnant fiancé." He tells me.
"Yeah- I ask you to do things all the time because you're always down to do whatever with me. That's why I love you. Just because im pregnant doesn't mean we can't do things and hang out still. He doesn't think anythings going on. He's the one who told me to take you. He knows we're good friends. You're like a brother to me. You know that" I say and he gives me a hug then goes to get ready.

While he's in the bathroom, I text TJ knowing Lauren's the one driving.
To TOsh🤓❣️🏒- hey. I just wanted to make sure you guys have your room key and everything because Andre and I are going out and who knows when we'll be back so we'll see you guys later.

I lock my phone and look up. "I'm ready" Andre says.
We were literally matching.
"Andre- did you plan this?" I ask. He looked confused so I expanded what I was saying. "The outfit."
He caught on. "Oh- not all. I just seen you had a red caps shirt on so if you got messed with, I would too. People are crazy and if they see you with a different teams shirt, a fight can happen. I seen it happen before."
"It's fine. You just better be up for some pictures today. & We're also both wearing black pants. Please please wear your white converse!" I tell him.
He does. He slips on a white hat before we leave too. I have on a white hair band so that's kind of matching.