Part 38//

It has been about 4 weeks since the funeral happened and about 9 since the hockey season ended.
The Pittsburgh Penguins had won.

Now, the end of June, about to be July, the team either stayed or went back home for the offseason. Tom and I are planning to go to our Toronto home for it and also take a few trips and vacations. But first, we are staying in Washington for a few more weeks for charities and fundraisers.
Tom and I have our own together. Tom has his aside from this too. His gives children who can't afford hockey equipment or who can't learn how to play a chance. He donates a bunch of equipment and has a 4 week school in the offseason to work with them. This year he'll just be there and talk to them since he's injured.
Our charity that I came up with, has to deal with mothers who had a miscarriage or had a premature baby.
First event will be in DC, then St.Louis, and lastly our hometown Toronto.

We raised over 1 million dollars in all 3 cities and plus whatever is donated online throughout the world. It's unbelievable how much this can help someone who's going through it. It can help with the funeral, and medical bills. Those are just some of the bug bills to pay.
I hope to grow this charity and raise even more in the future.
Both of the charities have been such a success thanks to the fans and people in this world. It means so much to me, Someone who experienced this for the first time.

Tom and I finally made it to our home in Toronto on July 2nd. Just before the "fourth of July" which is actually celebrated the 3rd in Canada. It's my favorite because we sit up peaceful on our balcony, just the 2 of us and watch the fireworks go over the skyline of Toronto. I love this city. I fall more in love with it every time I come back.

Tomorrow Toms family and friends are going to be coming over so we can have a Fourth of July family get together cookout.

Our short summer is going to be this:
End of this month, Hawaii vacation.
Middle of August, going to Australia to see Andre because he invited us.
And whatever in between. Those are the only two big trips were going to.