Part 42//

Girls day

I told my aunt, even Lauren to be up and ready by 10:30 so we can leave and have a fun girls day. They were, but guess what, this girl wasn't.

Soon as I walk out of my room, Lauren's there waiting. "I thought YOURE the one who told US to be ready by a certain time" she says emphasizing on them words.

I go in the kitchen to grab a tea and a bar for my breakfast and there's my aunt. "Aw look who decided wake up not on time like always" she says.
"Alright, Alright. Enough I get it. I might have set my alarm to get up about 20 minutes later than I wanted to get a little more sleep" I tell them.

Lauren drove so it was her and my aunt in the front and I got stuck in the backseat.
My aunt turns around and gives me her phone. "Click play. I took a video of it. It's so cute" she tells me.
I see it's a video of when I walk in to find TJ, Gray and Lauren.
"Aw, I love it. I'm going to send it to myself to post it" I say.
It soon sends so I save it first then go on Instagram to post the cute video.
The caption read:
"I cannot believe this happened last night. Lauren, TJ, and my munchkin came to Toronto to surprise me last night! I couldn't stop crying because I was just so happy. I missed them so much!! Love you guys sm, thank you all for coming and doing this. I had no idea. Now all we need is Tom to get back so we can have the fam all back together!!"

Our girls day was first to go get our nails done. I got mine nude with black polka dots then my toes were just plain nude. Lauren her nails pink but her toes white with her big toe pink. My aunt got just her toes done red.
Second, it was around lunch time so we went to eat and talk.
Next, since we all love to drink, I booked us a class with a expert bartender to show us how to whip up some cocktails the right way and show us some different ones.
Then, it was time to go walk around to the different shops in town and show them what there is in Toronto.
Lastly, we went on about an hour and a half drive to go to a different part of Toronto that looked like the country. We went wine tasting and for our dinner it was spaghetti with cheese and bread to go along with our wines.

I also got some more surprises and good news. Lauren told me that they're coming to Australia with Tom and I but there was a twist. It was only TJ and gray coming because Lauren had to be a Quebec working with kris letangs wife on a clothing line. She has to be there working for two weeks so she can't make it. I'm still happy TJ and gray is though. It'll be so much fun.

The boys as in TJ, Jordin, and gray had a guys day too I heard. They went out to eat and then went into town to hang out before they went to the blue jays that night at 7pm.

((Sorry it was short and kind of dumb. I just felt like putting this chapter in there to follow the days))