Part 44//

Saturday

     This morning we all as in Tom, Jordin, Liz, and I were having a day together because they're leaving Toronto this afternoon. Their flight leaves 6 o'clock on the dot!
Once we all are ready, we drive down to Tim Hortons and order breakfast and drinks. We kind of are in a rush today because we want to squeeze in things for them so we ate to go in the car.

We arrived at the first place where we were going to spend time together, at Nathan Phillips Square. There's many different things to do here and one of my favorites is to go skating. Tom and I always visit here and just make memories together. It's fun for people who love to skate.
After spending about an hour there, we went to the royal Ontario museum and spent around 2 hours there looking around. Neither tom or I been there before and it looked like a really neat place to see.

"Alright fam, I got us 12:45 reservations at the CN tower for lunch!" I tell them.
I know my cousin has always wanted to go up in there so what better time than to eat in it?!

Lunch was fantastic with a great view although I wish it was night time because that's when it's the best.
"It's past two amber. Do you think we should go home and pack. I'm not sure how the traffic is here on a Saturday afternoon" my aunt asks me.
I look at my phone and agree. "Yeah I don't want you guys to leave but that sounds like a good idea" I laugh. "Traffic isn't the best plus if you guys have to pack then yeah earlier the better"

Home

We arrive home and I go straight to the couch to take a nap. I always have to have a nap after a good lunch. It makes me feel better and energized especially if I have to take two more hours driving. There and back from the airport by myself.
Tom goes to take a shower and change while Jordin and liz pack and get ready for a flight. Lauren, TJ, and gray are 3 hours north of here visiting family and old friends they haven't seen in a while and they'll be spending the night up there for 2 nights. It just leaves the family of 3, bauer, Tom, and I.

I wake up from my nap to see Tom also sleeping on the chair with bauer on his lap sleeping. I check my phone to see what time it is and it's 3:40. We should've left a little bit ago. I start to freak out and I grab my cousin and aunt, I help with their bags, and run out to the car without telling tom I left.

Airport

We arrive at the airport 30 minutes early. I totally thought we were late and they were going to miss it. Hopefully they can get through security fast because thankfully they already had their tickets printed so they wouldn't have to go get them.
I go to the drop off lane and get out to help get their bags and say my goodbyes.
"I just want to tell you, I had so much fun this past week and it's been great. I hope next time you can come stay with me and my girl if shes ever off work. I'm going to miss you cous. Love you". My cousin tells me giving me a hug.
My aunt comes to give me a hug too. "Yes, thank you for having us. I had a lot of fun too. We'll make plans to come watch Tom play and we have to get together soon again. Love you. Have fun in Australia!" She says.
"Aw. Love you guys too! Please come soon again or I'll be happily to come to one of you guys. I had a lot of fun hanging with you both. Text me or call when you guys get home. Travel safe! Bye" I tell them before they have to go through the doors to board their plane.

Traffic on the way home sucked really bad. For one, it's a Saturday night and two, around the airport district is super busy and always has something going on.

Home

I get home to see Tom sitting at the kitchen island with a bunch of food. He ordered Olive Garden and got it delivered. It just came a little bit ago so it was still hot thankfully because I was starving. There was also a huge chocolate mousse pie sitting there which is my favorite.
"I also got something else for you." He says. I look at him like 'what is it? Why is he basically surprising me tonight?'
He pulls out a bouquet. But not of flowers. It's out of fruit and chocolate from edible arrangements. I love fruit, flowers, food, chocolate, and tom Wilson so this is a great night.
"Oh my gosh. Babe. I love all of it. Thank you. I don't know why you did this but I love it. Now let's eat."

Once we demolished everything, it was getting pretty late so I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I hopped in the shower. I was relaxed with my eyes closed until I felt hands grab my side. I instantly opened my eyes and see it was tom. I smile.

We start to kiss and he hops in with me... you know where that's leading to...