Part 7//

*buzz... buzz... buzz*
That's the noise I heard going off for about 2-3 minutes. I finally open my eyes and turn over to grab my phone. I had missed FaceTime calls, messages, twitter, Instagram, snapchats notifications, and regular missed calls. They were from last night and this morning.
1 missed FaceTime call:
Tom ❤️🏒💙
3 missed calls:
Tom❤️🏒💙, Pops👨🏻(2)
5 text messages:
Tom❤️🏒💙- Hey babe. I just landed. FaceTime or call me back whenever you get a chance. Love you
Tom❤️🏒💙- are ya fr sleeping?? It's 10:30. Sorry if I woke you up from texting.  I'll let ya rest. FaceTime me in the morning when you wake up so I can see your beautiful face!! Love you have a wonderful day
Pops👨🏻- amber I know it's too early for you to be getting up (its 8:30 you should be starting your day now) but anyways, you need to start answering your phone. What if this was an emergency which it isn't. I dropped off stuff in your mailbox so text me when you pick it up. Have a nice day.!
Lauren Cosgrove😻👸🏼(Oshies wife)- hey girl!! I woke up at 5 am this morning because of Gray. He's in a bad mood today already. Have errands to make then going to go pick up the drinks for later. I can't wait! Text me when it's okay to come! See you and Bauer later!! 😊😘
Aunt TT😇- goodmorning sweetie! I made a Twitter can u believe that?!?!?? I can't. Katie, my co worker is trying to show me everyday how to use it. Make sure you give me a shout out and make sure u follow me and tell TJ and everyone else to too. Don't forget Cabbie too.

I laugh at the last sentence of the text, "don't forget cabbie too" she loves cabbie. She met him once and fangirled way too hard. Also she hasn't stopped watching him on YouTube either.

When I finally get myself physically out of my bed, I go to the bathroom to wash my face.
First, I go sit on the couch with Bauer to FaceTime Tom. Hope he answers.
I put the camera all the way up to Bauer's face. Tom answers.

"Wow babe, you look hot this morning" he jokes. I then put the camera to both, me and Bauer.
I laugh and give him a smile. "How was the flight there?" I ask.
"It was good. Just the guys were really grouchy. Hope we can pull off this game tonight and get a W. TJ was talking to Lauren earlier and she said she's coming over later and bringing wine eh?" He gives me a look.
"That's good but you better get them in line. And Uh... yeah she's coming but grays coming too so we can't get that wasted can we? No. She's coming over for a reason. To watch our men play." I say.
We talk for about 30 more minutes and we get off of the phone.

I'm still in my pjs but I do not care. I go down to the PO box in the lobby to see what my dad left for me.
"Good morning amber. How are you this morning?" The doorman asks me.
"Oh, I'm good. How've you been?" I ask right back.
"Great, thank you. Your dad stopped by and asked me to contact him if you didn't check this by noon" Harper the doorman tells me.
I just shake my head and smile. I grab what's in the PO box.
TJ's mail, then there's my one thing from my dad that he dropped off. It was a white envelope.
I get back up to the apartment and call him.

"Dad, what's this for?" I ask
"Its from taking Sarah to get all that stuff and she doesn't deserve it from you. I know you're going on the trip this weekend so please keep this money and spend it on what you like and want. Please don't argue just keep it." He argued with me for about 2 minutes.
I finally accept it and say fine. It's true. She doesn't deserve it.
I haven't talked to her since then or her mom. I rarely speak to my father anymore. The only family I have anymore is the NHL family and my aunt. I love them though.

After I finish contacting everyone back, I soon make my way back to the bathroom without eating any breakfast. I get in the shower, do my hair, make up, brush my teeth, and get dressed. For my outfit today, I am wearing medium colored high wasted jeans with a red capitals burvy jersey because I left mine at one of the wives house one night we had dinner. Tom knows too so hope anyone doesn't get the wrong idea that I'm not a fan of my boyfriend or something.
My makeup was regular, and my hair was up in a messy, cute bun.

When I was all finished, I slipped on my black boot heels, grabbed my purse and my keys then I went on my way to Tim Hortons to grab breakfast.
About 15 minutes later, I arrive. I usually go through the drive thru but today I ran inside to kill sometime since I have nothing to do til Lauren comes. There were more people than usual. I was 3rd in line.
I ordered and got it to go to eat in the car.

It was now about 12:30 am, so I went back to the apartment. I got texts from the other girls saying they "can't" make it.
One said her kids got sick and the other said she was just going to stay at home.
It was just Lauren and I which I'm not complaining about. She's literally the best person. She may be a mom and in her 30's but she still will go wherever I want to go who's not a mom and is only in her early 20's. she's amazing.

I text them back saying whatever and that it's fine then I decide to text Lauren.
"The others aren't coming. Just me and you girl!! Got the wine all to ourselves!! Btw, come whenever you want! I'll be home. Doors unlocked. Text me when you get here!" I text her.
she responded right back. "Okay!! Rather just be us anyway, missing all the good fun. I am having gray go over to my moms house because my sisters kid is over there. He's going to play with him and spend the night. I got snacks and the drinks. I'm dropping him off at 1:30 then I'll be on my way. See you soon!" She tells me.
"Oh great! Not that I don't love gray or anything but you finally get a break and relax. If you would like to, you can bring extra clothes and pjs for sure and stay the night. I'm bout to change in my pjs myself!" I text her.
"Omg. Sounds great. I'll take the offer incase we get drunk so slumber/wine party it is!! See you!" She responds then I get ready for her to come over.

((Lauren coming over for the game is next chapter so I don't make this one too long!))