Part 45//

First day in Australia

      Last night Tom, TJ, and I touch downed in Australia. It didn't feel like a long flight at all but it was.

     Andre picked us up and we are staying with his mom and little brother for a week that we are here.

Today, we were going to go around to a city Andre was telling us about. They have so many different foods there for tourist, it's a shopping area, and they have a lot of other things there too. I looked it up online and it looked very pretty and cool. I was so excited to go but I just wasn't feeling it whenever I woke up in the morning.
It couldn't be the flight here because I flew so many times and I'm used to it. It also was a very smooth flight to here. I didn't eat anything before we came so I have no idea what it is.

"Guys" I say in a way.
"What's wrong" Tom asks because he can hear something's wrong in my voice.
"I really want to go but I can't and I don't want to start this trip off horrible for anyone so I want you boys to go and have fun. I'll stay here and catch up with your mom. I'm not feeling good at all. I feel sick. I don't know what's wrong with me." I explain to them. "I hope I feel better tomorrow because I'm going to the animals no matter what"
"Babe you sure you're going to be fine? I'll stay with you. It's no problem." Tom asks.
"Yes. Go. I'll rest and hopefully be good by tomorrow. Bring me something back though." Tom gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I go in the living room to sit on the couch. Andres mom comes in with some hot tea for me to drink. She said it would make me feel better if I had a stomach ache or anything.

I had things going through my mind because I was mad I got sick the first day here. I wanted to go and explore but I also really wanted to rest.
I lay my hand on my stomach and sigh.
"Honey, can I ask you something" she asks.
I shake my head 'yes'.
"I'm not trying to get in to your business but I want to help. I have a pregnancy test in the bathroom if any of my daughters needed one one day. Please go try and see. I know you had a rough year with this but I'm here. Just go do it and make sure" she tells me and I just sit there with more thoughts running through my head.
We did have sex that one night. That was weeks before we were coming here too. I could possibly be pregnant again. Of course I'll be happy but I also will be scared as hell. I never want to go through what happened before again.

Minutes later, I sit on the chair waiting. I give it to his mom for her to read. I look up to see her smiling.
"Beautiful, you're pregnant again. God is going to give you a good healthy baby this time around. It's another chance angel. The first time wasn't the right time. Everything happens for a reason. Remember that"

I go in my room and just cry but I'm happy too. I have no idea how to go through this again.

     Hours later tom and the guys get back. I don't want to tell anyone for a few months in just incase something goes wrong again. I just want to speak to Tom. I yell for him to come in the room. He shuts the door and sits on the bed.

"I understand why I'm not feeling good" I start off. "I'm just going to tell you. We're having another baby" I smile with tears coming out. He sits there for a moment then gives me a big hug also crying.
"Please let's keep this a secret to everyone until I start getting big and a few months in. Just incase" he agrees.