Part 47//

2 years later

It's been 2 years since we won the Stanley cup, and 2 years since we had our second child but the first we get to spend with.

Life has been great. We are still living in DC but in a larger home because we plan on sticking in this one and having a few more kids. Tom is still playing for the capitals and he's been better than ever although they didn't win the cup last year. They were so close like the year before we won it.
TJ got traded a while back ago to the Kings. I miss them more than you could believe especially Lauren. I talk to her every single day. I especially wish they were here so gray could play with sage and be best friends like we were all.
I know they love it over in the west coast even though they miss being here and playing for the capitals.

Sage has been growing up so fast. He's two now and they say it's the terrible twos but he's been a great kid. He barely cries except when he's tired, Hungry, or wants something, he's so hyper all the time and he talks a lot. We're young, 24 year old parents and we still can't keep up with him. Trust me, if you need exercise, he'll tire you out in a matter of minutes.

It's so hard dealing with the long road trips they have to take because he's always asking "where's daddy".

We try to explain to Sage that he has a big brother, Tom Easton. I know he won't understand until he's bigger but I still show him photos from the pregnancy and whenever I go to the grave.

Andre is still playing for the capitals too. He's also been seeing this blonde headed, blue eye, skinny chick who he danced with at a bar one night. He knows I love him and don't want to see him get hurt and I want him to find the right one so he asked me how I feel so I told him. I said no, you should just focus on hockey because he's still young and a rookie. He spoils her because he wants everything to go good. I know she's using him for fame and money. It's sick. He didn't listen to me for the first time in his life and now he's getting shame from the guys on the team, and they've been off and on for a while now.