Part 48//

10 years later:FINAL LIFE CHAPTER

Right now, we are back in living in Toronto where we will most likely be for the rest of our lives. Tom and I are strong as ever. I'm now 34 years old, I'm getting too old. We have 4 children, 3 with us today. Plus Tom too because he's a child also.
Our first who is not with us anymore is Tom Easton, he would've been the oldest at almost 13 years old.
Second is Sage Parker who's 12.
Third is our first girl, Tianna Paige who's 7.
The last and final is another boy who's 3, Bryant Murphy.

The reason why we're in Toronto is because tom unfortunately got another injury in his leg and had to get rods in it and cannot skate full on or if he got foot first in the boards or anything he could get seriously injured.
Now that we have 3 children, he's getting older, and that he's hurt, Tom decided it was time to hang up the skates, but not fully.
In these years of playing, he had one 2 Stanley cups and that was more than enough he said because his children were born and got to live it with him.

He is now coaching a junior team here in Toronto. Sage is actually playing too.
He is just like his father in so many ways.

The kids are in school.
Sage plays hockey, runs track, and wants to play hockey or be a broadcaster when he gets older.
Tianna does gymnastics, loves to draw, and says she wants to be a vet when she's older.
The little one is too little to know but he loves to play with any type of ball. Basketball, baseball, soccer, and football. Who knows. I'm just going to be very happy to watch all of them grow up and be their own individuals.