Part 18//

The day before the game is always tough. Especially when you have an early Sunday game. Sundays aren't my favorite. I love Fridays and Saturdays.

Today is Saturday. We usually go out to a friends, a place, or invite people over but today, it consists of eating his meals, drinking his protein shakes, exercising, practicing, watching film, and watching the NHL network to hear what they analysts have to say about him.
Tomorrow, he's going to be at the rink from 7:30 in the morning to probably 6 in the afternoon. I won't be there that long. I'm going the usual time before the game then I will stay for an hour or two with him after.

He gets done eating his 2 huge plates of breakfast and his protein shakes. It's 10 am. That's what time nhl network comes on. They start to talk about the blues-capitols game tomorrow at 1 o'clock. Both teams are very good. I'm not going to lie. We will have to fight hard to win this one.
"Tom wilson has a lot on his mind going on. Will he be able to play start to finish strong in his mind?" The man asks the other announcer.
"Well, coming home from a week or longer break is very hard. You don't have many practices I sat down with Barry trotz on Thursday and he said they stayed strong like they haven't left for a week. The capitals are only 2 points behind the blues and 5 away from the playoff spot. They haven't been playing their best except for the few games." He says talking back to Kevin weekes.
"And to the Tom Wilson question, I think he needs to play harder hockey to win these tough games. The Pittsburgh Penguins are very tough. Yes, they won but were they playing their best? No. Was Tom Wilson. Maybe when he scored a goal but i don't think so. I think he can play better hockey. The photos came out from his engagement to his girlfriend while they were in Miami for break. Here's their Instagram post about it." He says then the screen comes up out posts.
I hope the baby thing doesn't come up or where we will be living.
"Another thing is he could hurt himself moving the new furniture into their new house. According to the paparazzi, they are moving down the street from TJ Oshie and his wife Lauren cosgrove."
"Wow. Privacy much?" Tom says. I laugh.
"That's what you signed up for when you became a huge NHL star and that's what I signed up when I said 'yes' to being your girlfriend.
"Back to you Kathryn" Kevin says as the screen goes to the beautiful blonde. She's one of my good friends ever since I been apart of the NHL family.
"Thank you Kevin and Mike. I want to congratulate Tom and amber on their new life together now let's talk about the Chicago Blackhawks" she says then we turn off the tv.
"They found out about the house but not the baby" Tom says.
"Yeah, I guess that's good. We will let tv know when we're ready" I say.

Tom goes to practice which was optional. He just wants to go to practice his shots, to skate, and go to the weight lifting room.
I stay home and I offered to watch gray today and have him stay the night because Lauren and her mom wanted to do something and I told TJ he could have a rest.
I need to practice anyway.

It's exactly 1 o'clock pm and I'm going to pick up gray from Lauren's.

Picked up gray
Once I picked him up and went home, Tom was already there laying on the couch playing NHL on the Xbox with André.

"Hey babe. I forgot he's staying" he said picking him up and sitting him on his lap.

For the rest of the day, we just took a nap, watched movies (kids movies of course) and we ate snacks and our dinner.

I had so much fun babysitting with Tom. It was good practice even though gray is 2 and isn't that bad and he didn't cry. With a newborn, that totally is different.

Let's see how waking him up in the morning will be like. I offered to take him to the game with me and drop him off with Lauren there then he'll go home then.

This shall be fun.