Part 8//

I'm in the kitchen getting everything out when I hear the knock at the door. It must be Lauren so I just yell "Come in" loud enough so she could here me.
The door flings open. "A little help here please" she says out of breath trying to carry her overnight bag, and some other bags.
I run over so help her. "You could've texted me and asked me to meet you down in the lobby or something to help" I tell her.
"It's alright. I just had to carry it from my car to the elevator to here. But anyways, I got some chips, salsa, cookies that I made, and 2 bottles of wine. Basically one for me and one for you" she laughs.
I take the wine and put it in the wine fridge while she goes in the bathroom to change into her pjs.

It is 5:45 and the game doesn't start til 7. I only lay out the wine glasses, chips, cookies, cake pops, and the other stuff stays in the refrigerator until we want to eat or drink it.

I pour Lauren and I some red wine and bring it over to the couch where she is sitting. I sit next to her on the other side of the couch.
"So how's you and Tom since you moved in?" She asked.
I smile. "Great actually, we haven't got tired of seeing each other so I guess it's going good." I tell her thinking about what will happen when he does get tired of me.
Lauren is one of my best friends so she knows what I'm thinking. "He won't get tired of seeing you. He loves you that's why he asked you to move in with him amber. Do you know how much he talks about you? TJ comes home and says 'he won't stop talking about amber until he sees her in the stands'. He loves and cares about you. Don't think about if he doesn't because he does." She tells me the truth of it.
"Thanks for that confirmation I needed it. Every night I say to myself, why is he with me? I'm not a VS model, I'm not perfect, I don't have the perfect face and body, why am I kissing him and living in the same bed with him?" I tell Lauren how I really feel.
We talk about it for about 30 minutes. She tells me all this stuff I never knew about me that Tom tells her and TJ.
For the rest of the time, until the game comes on , we have a girl talk sesh.

"Penguins. Capitols. Coming up next." I hear on the tv. Lauren runs into the kitchen to refill our wine glasses and comes back into the living room to sit down. We both cuddle up in the blanket on the couch and wait for the game to come on.
"Gosh I hate commercials" I say. Lauren agrees.
"Let's take a quick selfie for the gram" she says.
We take it in front of the tv while smiling and holding up our wine glasses. She soon posts it.
The caption read: "girls night!! Let's go #77 & #43!! Cheering from Washington! ❤️💙🏒 @ambermurphy11"
I screenshot it and post the same picture. My caption read: "Repost but girls night w/ my girl Lauren! Hope we don't get too drunk, then we won't be able to watch our boys. Let's go caps!! ❤️💙 #77 #43"

The game finally came on. First the national anthem then the starting line up.
0-0 end of 1
1-0 capitols end of 2
1-1 end of 3
2-1 capitols OT.
I get up jumping around spinning, yelling, trash talking the Penguins, and just being happy for Tom because he just scored the overtime winning goal.

"You have been tagged in a video" it read on my phone.
Lauren had posted the video of me spinning around, which I didn't know she was videoing me, but anyways she posted it on Instagram and Twitter.
I got many of mentions on twitter about it.
"Hope I can have someone cheer for me like this one day like amber cheered for Tom",
"She's so drunk but I love it",
Them are just some of the comments.

I got a few texts too.
From Tom❤️🏒💙- hey babe. Seen the video Lauren posted 😂 I love you so much! I miss you. I'll be home later but I'll see you in the morning because you'll be sleeping. By the way, that goal was for you 😘😘
To Tom❤️🏒💙- hey Tom, this is Lauren. She's so drunk, she's actually passed out sleeping rn lmao but we'll see you guys when you get back! Have a safe flight.

Lauren's POV

I heard ambers phone go off a few times so I decided to look at it. I only answered Toms text back so he wouldn't worry. Soon after she was dancing around the apartment after Tom scored, she passed out on the couch. I wasn't going to try to carry her to the bed so I just left her there and covered her up. I cleaned up everything then I shut off all the lights and went to bed on the couch with her.

Toms POV

Lauren had answered back my text I sent to Amber to tell me that she was sleeping.
We had a tough, but good game against the Penguins. Wednesday night rivalry games just pumps up your adrenaline. They're tough games but they're fun. Now that we will be having almost 2 weeks off for break, I will just be relaxing in Miami with my best friends and my girl. I have a very special surprise for her.

I am currently thinking about it on the way home from Pittsburgh. We are currently on the plane about to leave and I'm talking with some of the guys about it.