Part 10//

Last night, was fun. We had sex out of nowhere. No exciting news happened, nothing happened for us to have it. We just did.
Tonight, we'll in the morning, we will be leaving to go to Miami, Florida with some of the guys and Lauren. She wasn't going to come, but I begged so I wouldn't be the only girl. She asked her mom to watch Gray and she said yes so she could come.
I'm so happy about that and also spending time with Tom.

I walk into the living room to see him and Bauer laying on the couch.
"Good morning babe. You sleep good?" He asks.
I look at the time. It was 10:36 am. "Yeah I must've. I never slept in this late in a while" I laugh.
"I'm just anticipating to arrive in Florida. I got stuff planned for us alway from the guys and Lauren." He tells me.
"Oh nice. Where are we going?" I ask Tom.
"It's a surprise" he says.

I have a love/ hate relationship with surprises. Now he's got me thinking what could it be. I have no clue. With Tom, it could be anything.

((Skip to night time))
We already put all of the luggage, mine, Toms, and Andrés in the car, and took Bauer to my dad's.
I packed us all carry on bags with food and snacks in it for the ride.
It's 10:30 so we're going to get a few hours of sleep then have to get up at 1:30. Our flight leaves at 3 am.

*beep, beep, beep* I hear my phone go off. That means it's time to get up. I stay in my pjs, grab my blanket and pillow, brush my teeth, pull up my hair to make it look nicer, and just brush on a little makeup so I don't look dead.
We grab a drink for the ride and a granola bar for the way to the airport. Tom offered to drive to the airport so I got in the passenger and André got in the back. We both went back to sleep while Tom had to drive.
We met everyone at the airport and waited about 50 minutes for our plane to arrive.

Hours later, we arrive in beautiful Miami, Florida. I can't wait until later after we get some sleep.

((Later on will be next chapter. Sorry this ones short!))