Part 27//

Monday morning

Today's the day the guys fly back from Canada. When they were up there, they had played: Montreal Canadiens (again), Toronto maple leafs, Edmonton oilers, and the Vancouver Canucks.
The capitals took 3 out of four games. Tom got 4 goals, and 2 assists. This was the last bug road trip of the regular season and I couldn't be more proud.

I woke up around 6am to do some laundry, and clean up the house. I know I shouldn't be on my feet that much but I just needed to get some things done around here.
Once I was done with that, I took a shower and washed my hair too.
I didn't feel like fixing my hair so I blow dried it just a little bit and threw it up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and then I just threw on some leggings because them and sweats are the only things that fit and I put on a tank top with a red Washington nationals hoodie on. For the shoes, I just slipped on some plain black Uggs.

When I was all finished getting ready, I was too tired to make myself some breakfast so I went through Tim Hortons for a Coffee and some donuts before I went to the grocery store.

After the shopping was done and I got home to put it all away, it was almost 10 o'clock.
I didn't have to pick Tom up where they land because TJ was just going to ride him home since his car is there so I decided to take a nap.
I grab Bauer and sat him on my lap while I lied on the couch trying to go to sleep.

I soon woke up 2 hours later from a deep sleep. Tom scared the shit out of me because he was just sitting by my feet passed out.
He must be tired from this trip so I left him alone and went in the kitchen to make lunch.
I wasn't sure if he ate yet but I made him a grilled cheese with cheese, ham, bacon, and garlic just incase. I mean it's national grilled cheese day anyway. That was our new tradition. Whatever the national food day was, we'd either make it or go out to eat it.

I let Tom sleep until the food was done then I woke him up.
"Oh, your already up" I say.
"Yup" he said popping the 'p'. "I smelt grilled cheese so I woke up" he laughs.
I turn around and start to walk in the kitchen when he grabs me and turns me around.
"Stop looking at me like that" I say uncomfortably. "I love you" he tell me a planting a kiss on my lips.
I smile. "I love you too. I missed you so much babe" I tell him.

As we eat, we just talk about the doctors like we did the other day, how the games went up in Canada, and when we're going to have our baby shower.

For the rest of the day, we just chilled out watching Netflix and some of the other hockey teams playing to see who else is going to make the playoffs.

After a long road trip, we just like to stay home and spend time together alone. He also likes to rest. A lot.