Part 43//

Friday

     Today's the day tom gets home from Washington. His flight gets in at 11:35 and TJ offered to go and pick him up from the airport. Jordin got asked to go and of course he said yes.

     Today was going to be a chill day. Just stay in, watch tv, play games, and probably order food.

I was up all night tossing and turning. For some reason I couldn't sleep at all. I watched about two movies, finished a series on Netflix,  just stayed on my phone, and went out on my balcony to think.

I felt some one grab me and I just punched and screamed because it scared me a lot. It was tom.
"Yay, you're home" I smile and give him a big hug and kiss.
"I thought you'd be up and waiting for me because your so excited but guess not. You're in the bed not even getting up" he laughs.
"I'm sorry babe. I've been up all night. I don't know what was keeping me awake. I don't even know what time it is right now. I didn't hear TJ leave or you guys coming in." I tell him.  He drops his bag and suitcase on the floor, takes of his shirt and literally flops on the bed.
"Go back to sleep. I want you to lay with me. I'm tired.  I don't think they'll mind" he says and I agree. I roll over and tom whispers "we're staying baby" in my ear. I roll back over to look at him. "What? What do you mean we're staying? Are you for real? Why were they even talking about you leaving? I was so sad we wouldn't see that place again" I freak out.
He just smiles, gives me a kiss, rests his head on me and goes to sleep.

We're staying in the only place we knew. Tom is still a capital.

I go on my phone and search his name to see what the articles have to say.
"Tom Wilson no longer going to be in Washington next season"
"GM Jim Rutherford looking at injured Tom Wilson from Capitals"
"Tom wilson staying in Washington"
"Barry trotz not letting go of money maker wilson"
"Injured tom Wilson might be back in a few months"

Them were just some of the headlines. I roll my eyes at the fake ones and smile at the real.

                          A few hours later

     I woke up at 1 o'clock and tom wasn't in the bed so I go out to the kitchen where he probably is.
"Hey beaut, can't believe you woke up before me" I say. "Where is everyone?" I ask.
"Well the Oshie fam went out to do things together I think to the zoo or whatever and your cousin and Liz said they were just going to walk around town and see what's here." He tells me.
"Tomorrow, me, you, Jordin, and Liz are going to go out for lunch because they leave to go back home at 4:30 I have to take them to the airport." I inform him and he just gives me the 'ok'.

Since we're alone, we just lay on the couch together cuddled up in a blanket and watch lifetime movies. Ever since we started dating, I got tom into this network and I really thinks he loves these cheesy, fake movies.

     We were alone for almost the whole day. Everyone got back around the same time. It was good for tom and I to just lay around the house talking, sleeping, watching tv., and having dinner together that we actually made.

((Sorry it's short but that was the day so next will be Saturday when her cousin and aunt is leaving then after will be Australia!!))