Chapter 7

"Once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking,the harder it becomes to know what to say

"Once we grow up,
learn our words and really start talking,
the harder it becomes to know what to say.
Or how to ask for what we really need"
Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

◈◈◈

EXTREME RULES

"Is Jon still pissed about Mitch?" Brie sighed, despite her being by his side as he had stitches due to him being collateral damage in Mitch's untimely death.

"That's an understatement. You saw how Jericho ran past us when we wanted to check on Jon. He wanted to beat Jericho's ass so I'm sure we will be entertained tonight" I shrugged with it being the morning of Extreme Rules where my brotha would be competing in the first ever Asylum match.

I was personally happy about it because I knew he had been extremely excited when they gave him the freeway to do as he pleased with the match.

"So are you guys just going to act like I am not here?" Nicole's voice cut through Brie's as she had been voicing her thoughts of getting them another plant or perhaps a dog. She wasn't sure...

We glanced up as we sat on the larger couch in the green room and her in the other. She had been doing whatever on her phone the entire drive over and hadn't shown any intention of wanting to converse with me. I hadn't even gotten a single hello, yet she was questioning me?

"I thought you liked being alone? I mean other than Colby's company?" I stared blankly at her and she frowned.

I didn't like that she merely assumed things regarding Sasha and I and chose to throw it in my face. Why did it matter if there were anything between Sasha and I? How did that even serve a point in how I felt regarding her and Seth.

Seth betrayed me more than once while Sasha had never done anything to her, she had no ground to stand on and the fact that she did throw it in my face, thinking it, meant that she still didn't understand why I was mad.

And that fucking hurt.

"Well you're one to talk Joe?" She narrowed her eyes at me and yes I could simply tell her that she was wrong. But I wanted to know why she was so mad about it...