Chapter 37

"I just want to be remembered in a way
where I can mean everything to one person,
and save them from all the insecurities
this world has created. "
RM DRAKE

◈◈◈

NO MERCY

"I bet Joe wishes he was here, actually as his brother and basically your brother-in-law I do not think its appropriate for you to be wearing that attire." Jon said firmly and I narrowed my eyes on his blue ones while he held a serious expression.

"Joe doesn't mind what I wear Jon and just because my sister is officially off the road does not mean you have to hang around me constantly." I smiled falsely as while we loved each other, as he pointed out it was a brother-sister love and I could barely stand being with JJ for more than two days and now without my sister to keep him company the lunatic clearly didn't know what to do with his free time.

"I'm trying to make you feel like nothing has changed" He shrugged not minding that it was clear I wanted him gone.

"Quite a lot has changed, you lost your title. My sister is gone, Joe isn't here with me. Everything has changed and it sucks when you're someone who hates change" I mumbled tying my laces.

"Have you spoken to Joe about how its like out here for you?"

I frowned, "What good would that do?"

"I don't know. You two have always been weird, you come to the back all depressed after a loss, you two disappear to the locker rooms and come out smiling. I swear, despite your denying I really thought he was fucking your brains out after every match." He shrugged before dragging himself up from the floor, why he had decided to set himself down there I was not sure.

"You're sick." I giggled deciding not to comment as Joe was the reason I was on here so I didn't want to make him feel bad by commenting on how I was adjusting. He had avoided me because he felt guilty and I knew why, it was like yet again I had been forced into something because of him but he had no say. In the end it all started with my lie with Colby which led them to that point and Colby's unsettled feelings. Besides, although it was a bit hard adjusting I liked the Smackdown division better.

"So you bump into Johnny boy yet?"

I tensed slightly as while I knew he would be going up against him tonight, it was just weird that he would ask about him.

"No, why?"

"Just checking. I mean he hasn't been around much, I'll be sure to kick ass in warning but I don't think its a good idea for you to hang around him." He added and I knew it was due to the impromptu dark match I had alongside him and Nick.

" He added and I knew it was due to the impromptu dark match I had alongside him and Nick