Chapter 18

"I keep hoping that things
are going back to the
way they were."
●Caleb, Pretty Little Liars●

■■■

RAW- NIGHT AFTER PAYBACK 2014

"Last night we showed them who runs this place and now what? They lost Batista because he knows we are on another level man. There is no one, no one who can fuck with us!" Dean grumbled while Seth and I simply shook our heads at him with a smile.

We had fought many battles together but I could proudly say that last night had been the best.

In the two years since we had debuted we had taken out legends, other factions that could not even begin to compare to us and although over the last few months we had, had a few disagreements? I liked to believe that after last night nothing could tear us apart.

"There honestly is no one if you think about it. We have brought justice on everyone who dared to step in the ring with us" Seth nodded as he slipped on his vest.

"We are sitting on a throne brotha!" I pat his chest before hopping up.

"Off to find Nicole?" I heard Dean and nodded as they hadn't been at the arena last night.

I had gotten a couple texts from her but preferred to see her in person but of course Dean's understanding was that since we were ending the show we could take the drive while the final match was on.

"Say hi to Brie for me!"

"I'll say hi to both for you!" I rolled my eyes leaving my two brothas before making my way down the hallways from our dim room.

I knew our room wasn't too far from Female talent but I smiled as I heard my name being called and as I turned I groaned as I was jumped on by Nicole while Brie soon followed.

I guess they had made their way from catering and spotted me, most likely on their way to us.

"Where's Jon?" I heard Brie as I squeezed Nicole back.

"With Colby. You should go congratulate them, I'm sure Jon will be happy that you tuned in last night"

 You should go congratulate them, I'm sure Jon will be happy that you tuned in last night"