Chapter 55

"Become my best friend first,
then my lover kind of love"

●●●

I stood waiting for the timer to go off on my phone while Joe waited outside. We were at the airport about to go our separate ways for Raw and Smackdown while I stared at a little stick that would decide my fate. Apart of me had wanted to immediately find Brie and let her know I could be pregnant before Joe. I hadn't wanted to distract him at work but he was and would always be the one I ran to first.

I had assumed I was just stressed about the rumble but once I actually realized what date it was, I knew I was possibly in trouble. Joe had annoyed me a bit with how calm he was and not believing I could be when he fucking had the Samoan genes in him. The fact that I was annoyed with my Joe should have also meant that something was up. So I had spent the rest of the night anxious as hell and couldn't even properly enjoy the brief stare down between him and The Undertaker.

The beeping sound broke me from my thoughts and I stared at it before reading the box again just to make sure. I sighed before throwing it all into the bin and opening the bathroom door to see Joe leaned against the wall.

His eyes met mine and a mixture of fatigue with concern filled his brown eyes. My mind drifted to a house filled with kids including Jojo and dogs and just the chaotic life that I couldn't wait for. But I would though because realistically the timing was off...

"So I'm just crazy" I shrugged and he pushed himself off of the wall and a small smile draped his gorgeous face

"So I'm just crazy" I shrugged and he pushed himself off of the wall and a small smile draped his gorgeous face. I wasn't concerned that he wouldn't appreciate if I was, I knew both of us would embrace it with open arms. I just knew we didn't want to rush anything when we were still trying to figure out how to make time for each other.

"It's okay. It was probably just the stress of the rumble that's all, soon you'll be taking your moods out on Jon again." he whispered into my neck as he hugged me, bringing me comfort I didn't know I needed as a small part of me was disappointed too. I mean who wouldn't want to be knocked up by Roman Reigns.