Chapter 27

"No running. Ever!
Nobody walks out
no matter what happens"
●Post-it Vows, Grey's Anatomy●

■■■

SUMMERSLAM 2014

"That spear you delivered to Jon last week was insane." She shook her head as I pulled her between my legs due to us being seated in the hallway on the crates.

"Yeah insane for me that got my wind fucking knocked out of me!" Jon grumbled before taking a sip from his water which left me rolling my eyes when he hadn't complained last week but seeing the concerned look on Brie's face gave me my answer to his dramatics.

"I was so afraid you broke a rib" Brie pouted, wrapping her arms around him tightly despite her words.

"This is the crazy guy Ambrose complaining about a little spear?" Nicole rolled her eyes and I held onto her waist, pushing her away from me.

"I thought you said it was insane? Now its a little spear?"

"Joe!" She narrowed her eyes before giggling and kissing my cheek hopping up next to me

"Hey guys!" I heard Colby and saw Dean give a nod as he briefly hugged Brie.

"Hey." I simply said while Nicole sent a small smile.

He sighed and walked on towards the gorilla, "You guys shouldn't be so hard on him."

"Its only been two months Nikki, since he practically broke Roman's back and beat the shit out of me. And did he bother to check on us afterwards? No he was busy fucking sipping champagne on a private jet while we had to figure out which side to sleep on that wouldn't fucking hurt." Dean rambled as he taped up his wrists.

" Dean rambled as he taped up his wrists