Chapter 58

"Your company is my sweet escape,
my hideaway safe from this world"
◁Georgy▷

●●●

"Guess where we're going Winnie!" I smiled as I drove with him in the passenger seat

"Guess where we're going Winnie!" I smiled as I drove with him in the passenger seat. He was adorable with his doggie seatbelt that just melted my heart.

It always freaked me out, the love I had for Winston and how it felt like he truly was our baby. He was my best friend when Joe wasn't there and was probably the only one who knew me as much as my Joe did. He was my therapist when dad was away even though all I would get was a whine or doggy kisses in return.

I parallel parked the car as we finally reached the airport to pick up Joe. I had flown home immediately after Smackdown even though Jon had wanted me to fly out to Vegas with him. I knew he wasn't much of a talker about things besides their life so he wouldn't tell Brie about my emotional breakdown. And I also didn't want to go there all emotional when she was pregnant.

Was I nervous to see Joe? Yes, especially when he didn't even know we were picking him up. Colby sort of got the hint that there was tension between us and let me know when they would be landing since all the Raw superstars would be in Pensacola for the live event.

"There's daddy!" I screamed out as I saw him exit and move towards Colby, to the Uber I assumed, but he pointed over to our Range Rover which caused Joe to focus on it and frown.

He soon opened the door after setting his luggage in the back and his smile brightened as Winston moved towards him.

"Hey Bella!" Colby waved from behind him and I smiled, waving in return. "I'll see you guys back at the house"

"The key is underneath the dog ornament!" I called out and he chuckled but moved on to his Uber as Joe got inside. He made sure Winston was on his lap before he leaned towards me and kissed my lips.

"Didn't think I would be getting kisses from you" I mumbled into his lips as I tugged on his chin.

He kissed me again before sitting back, "My unconditional love for you doesn't take a backseat cause I'm upset"