Chapter 8

"I bet you didn't know that
I would do anything to be with you.
But mostly I bet you didn't know
how much I love you"
◁Grey's Anatomy▷

●●●

"Joe, what else did he take from you?" She whispered and I shook my head, she should have known

"Are you fucking serious right now? How fucking blind can you be. Look at me! I have not fucking hidden how much I despise this fucking relationship. I have watched you with John and I stood by Nicole. I held my tongue as much as I could because I didn't know then. But you can see it, can't you?" I practically pleaded as I stared into her confused eyes.

Did she honestly think all of this was simply because I lost my best friend when I had been supporting her through every bad thing or decision she could have fucking done all these years. The fact that Brie and Dean had pointed out that she was probably confused due to me suddenly ditching her made me realize she should have known.

She had to have realized there was more..

"See what, Joe? You speak in riddles each time. I don't understand, you give me this look and I know you wish I knew but I don't. I saw it after I saw you when I was with Colby, I know you hate me I know I hurt you. I know I betrayed you too but you have to understand that there is a reas..."

But she didn't or refused to.

"I don't care what your fucking reasons are. Because you are with him and I fucking love you. I am fucking in love with you. I have always been in love with you and I know I haven't shown it but how could you not see how much I needed you this entire year?"

She had to have seen how I was being tested each week, she should have known how much I needed her then.

"We have promised to always be there and I never needed you more than I have this year. Ever since you left I have been going downhill and you weren't here, you couldn't be, I fucking get it. Or actually I don't, you go on these family vacations, fly here with him, most likely fly everywhere where he is needed. But no, I lose at TLC and you leave me. I win my first major title on Jojo's birthday after it was ripped away from me the month before. I don't hear from you, your phone is off."