Chapter 32

"Sometimes distance is needed
to see things clearly."
Via KushandWizdom

◈◈◈

"Please tell me you know why you keep attacking me" I giggled a bit as I walked back with Carmella after she had just made me tap out

Tapping out was degrading for me but in my defence her submission move had put a lot of pressure on my neck and while I was all healed up it was one of my first matches back and I was afraid. Still afraid that something could go wrong.

"I wish I did, I just got the order." She shrugged with a small apologetic smile as she went to the make-up station.

I knew all the make-up annoyed her because she always complained she ended up looking like a doll but she also hated no make-up because she looked way too pale. It has been two weeks since I have been back and it was weird being back considering I was one out of the few veterans around while it was like a whole renovation within the Women's division. I was happy because I liked to believe the Smackdown brand provided a more unique approach to the women.

I sighed nodding slightly, not liking that there was no real plan for me since I had gone from teaming up with apparent heels to now being a face

I sighed nodding slightly, not liking that there was no real plan for me since I had gone from teaming up with apparent heels to now being a face. But I suppose it was making way for a feud between Carmella and I to raise her status. I didn't mind paving the way for the new generation of divas I simply hoped that wasn't all this was.

"How's Colin? " I questioned as I knew how I felt being away from Joe but I guess they were used to it with her being on NXT before she was called up while he was on the road.

"He is good, I'm seeing him soon and... " She was cut off by Jon making his way over to us with a bright smile.

"Hello ladies, I'll be stealing this twin right here"

I rolled my eyes at Jon waving off to Carmella who I would probably find later since she was travelling with us and then narrowed my eyes at my sister's boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" I sighed but he simply swung his arm over my neck and pulled me along.

"Follow me, sister!" I realized he was taking me to his locker room where my sister was, who I had yet to see considering she hadn't been at Summerslam and I was scheduled first thing tonight.