Chapter 29

"Don't allow your wounds
to transform you into
someone you are not."
◁Paulo Coelho

●●●

"I'm glad the ropes aren't hurting you anymore"

"Oh no I feel great. Can we run over some more steps? I worked on a new finisher with Bryan last week?"

I watched as Bayley nodded with a smile.

I was happy Nicole had finally found someone to work with, not as happy as she had been when she facetimed me but I was happy.

We were about two weeks out from Summerslam where I would be going up against Rusev and I was grateful I had a day or two off to spend some time with her. My schedule had been a bit hectic but with her training hard to get back into the ring it kept her busy too so we'd find time during our day to catch up.

I frowned as she lift Bayley onto her shoulders and almost moved from the doorway but saw her do a slight detour from her Rack attack allowing the pressure to be taken off her back and smiled as she hugged Bayley.

"We can run over the other if you want? Then we can call it a day." Bayley offered.

She nodded and I soon realized what it was as Bayley moved away from her and turned her back to her before slowly turning around and my Fearless Queen launched a spear onto her and pinned her.

"Here I thought I was the only one you practiced spears with?" I made my presence known causing her to sit back on her ankles with a smile as she breath heavily.

"You're such an ass! You told me you wouldn't be able to see me until a week after Summerslam." She hit my chest which I narrowed my eyes at.

"I'm an ass because I surprised my woman?" I smirked watching her change into clothes as she had taken a shower while I hung out with Bayley, basically just asking her how Nicole was doing and according to her the woman I loved was doing great and the only thing left was the call...