Sweeter Bitter

NOTE:
Since a lot of you guys were asking me to keep this book on publish and readable, so here it is, I'm granting your wish. Remember that this is the original and unedited version and I honestly don't really know when will I be able to update the new chapters so I expect for your patience. But other than that, enjoy~

So first off all, I'm just an amateur writer. So please have mercy on me if I made mistakes here and there or if the story isn't as good as you expected :')

The story will be about a college girl who has a love hate relationship with a CEO of a big entertainment agency.

I write this book to entertain myself and you guys. The personality of the characters I'm using in this book are pure made up out of my wild *weird* imagination for entertain purposes only. There is nothing related to Yoongi's and other bangtan's personality in their real life.

I've warned you for the mature contents that are going to be in this book so read at your own risk, especially for those of you who is still underage.

I owned the ideas of the story, so no plagiarism please~

Last but not least, don't forget to vote or comment on this book so I know that you enjoyed this book as well as when I write them. It will motivate and inspires me to write more for sure.

I really really hope that it would turned out well.

Enjoy~~!

Main Cast:

Min Yoongi as himself (AU)

You as Jeon Kaia

(Appreciate your reflection cause I know you're lovely and beautiful♡)

Other Cast:

The rest of Bangtan as themselves (AU)

Copyright © kiyoptae 2017