Chapter 12

I constantly srared at my phone that was peacefully lying on top of my desk, slightly hoping that it would vibrate somehow. But it didn't. So I've spent half of the lesson staring at nothing, waiting for nothing.

It has been a week or so since the last time Yoongi called me. I was pissed because he left me hanging the last time and I really wanted to hear some words from him. But it seemed like he didn't give a shit about it.

Well, he never care anyway what did I expect?

I heaved a deep sigh and soon I heard Hoseok ended the class as he reminded us to submit the assignments in the next meeting. Which he just gave earlier and I didn't even know what it was about since I've been dozing off the entire time.

I swayed myself through the hallway as I flashed some fake smiles whenever someone greeted me and I accidentally noticed it. It was so tiring, I wish I could just stop but I still went with it every single day.

I decided to just walked home instead of taking a bus or a taxi to kill some times. I didn't really want to go home either since I'm afraid that I might fantasize about Yoongi somehow.

As much as I hate the idea of me doing that nasty shit I still have some needs that I couldn't even control sometimes. I never do that to myself before but right now, I'm not really sure anymore.

I walked past a bar where my friend worked. Well not really a friend but he used to be my neighbor before he moved away when I was little and we were quite close back then.

I was surprised that he still recognized me when we met again here a year ago because some of my classmates dragged me here with them to celebrate our entrance in the university.

He had no idea about my life right now so I bet he still thought of me as an innocent little girl since he treated me like one. But boy he was so wrong.

The night was still young so I decided to go inside the bar since I haven't visited the place for so long. I took a seat by the counter and the man behind the bar quickly turned around as he sense my presence.

"Welcome to RM's what can I get- oh Kaia?" He let out a smile when he recognized my face.

"Hi Joonie." I nodded as I let out a thin smile.

"Where have you been? It's been a while." He said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I've been busy. You know, college life." I shrugged.

"Yeah. So, what drink would you like?"

"Hmm.... surprise me?" I hummed.

"Alright. Any plan on getting drunk tonight?" He asked as he chuckled.

"Not really. Just give me something that's not too strong, okay?" I let out a chuckle.

"As you wish." He nodded before he went to the back to prepare my drink and came back a few minutes later.

"Here you go." He handed me a glass which I assumed was a mojito.

"Thanks." I said as I took a sip of the drink.

Namjoon just nodded before he walked away to another customer. I was enjoying my drink when my eyes accidentally landed on the television in the upper corner of the room as the tagline got my attention completely.

Min Yoongi's Partying in LA

But I only got a glimpse of the news before it changed to a commercial. So I quickly pulled my phone out and jumped to the browser. I typed hurriedly since I'm way too curious because I saw something earlier that somehow bothering me.

I pressed the search button and soon enough lots of pictures and videos popped up. I clicked on one of the top videos and what it shows next kinda surprised me.

Yoongi, sitting in a club where a girl with only a piece of bra and underwear─ which I assumed a stripper─ was sitting on his lap while another one was swaying her butt in front of his face.

He laughed as he watched the girls before he talked to his other friends beside him. Judging by his reaction, he was definitely enjoying the scenery. There's no way he didn't fuck those bitches afterwards.

I didn't know why but I felt really pissed by the thought of it. That's why he didn't need me to entertain him anymore, huh? Since he could easily found any slut to sleep with like this?

"Ne Namjoonie, I changed my mind." I said to the guy who was busy wiping on some glasses in front of me.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I need a stronger one." I said non-chalantly.

"You sure?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me, slightly uncertain.

"Uh huh." I nodded as I threw my phone inside my purse, annoyed.

"I've got a new one here, but don't drink this too much, okay?" Namjoon brought a bottle of vodka and an extra glass in front of me before he hurriedly went to the other customer who just arrived and I just nodded.

One shot. Two shots. A few more shots and I could feel my head started getting heavier. I just wanted to forget about that freaking Min Yoongi, but the more I drank, the more my thoughts were lingered around him.

What is this feeling anyway? Why am I getting pissed just because I saw him with another girls? I couldn't be jealous, could I? I hate that guy, right?

I tried to pour another drink into my glass but nothing came out of the bottle even after I shook it and peeked through its little hole. No, it couldn't be empty. I need more.

"Yah Namjoo─" I hiccupped. "Joonie-ah I need moreeeee" I tried to keep my eyes open but my eyelids refused.

Namjoon quickly snapped the bottle away from my hand to check it and he sighed when he found out that it was completely empty.

"God damn it, Kaia. I told you not to drink too much. You finished all this by yourself?" He said in disbelief.

"I need more─" I said again, completely had no idea what I was saying.

"No, you ain't got any. You're already drunk as fuck." He replied.

"I'm not fucking drunk Joonie don't be a dick." I tried to sat straight but I failed as my head dropped on the table.

"Shit, you really need to get home. But my shift ain't finished yet." He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I can go─ home by myself. Fuck you Nam─ joon." I mumbled in between my hiccup as I tried to stood up.

"No, wait─"

I felt my head getting heavier and I couldn't really control my body. My legs felt really weak that I almost dropped myself to the floor but strangely someone held me by the waist and prevent me to fall.

"Kaia? You okay?" He quickly slung my arm over his shoulder.

Who the hell are you? Get off me you as─

"Oh, Hobi you know this girl?" Namjoon cooed.

"Uh yeah she's my neighbor." He nodded as he lifted me up.

I don't think I have a neighbor named Hobi what the fuck?

"Oh thank god. Can you drop her home?" Namjoon asked as he bit his lip, slightly feeling worried.

"What happened to her?" The guy asked.

Is he Namjoon's friend?

"Well, she's drunk, obviously."

He sighed before he spoke up, "If any of my colleagues asking for me just tell them I couldn't make it."

"Yeah okay thanks. Please take care, both of you."

Well, whatever.

―――――――

I have no idea where is this going...