Chapter 10

I shifted my body to the side when I felt a blanket slowly covered me all over my body. It felt warm and cozy so I snuggled myself inside as I gripping on the edge of the blanket tightly.

Suddenly I heard a scoff which instantly made me snapped my eyes open. When I turned around, I saw Hoseok was standing beside my bed. 

Oh wait correction, it's his bed.

"Did I wake you up?" He said non-chalantly before he turned around to walk toward his closet and that's the moment when I realized that he was topless.

Hold on, we didn't do it...did we?

I immediately checked under the blanket and sighed in relief when I found out that my body was still fully clothed.

"Sorry, I really need to get dressed so I had to come in here." He said when he stepped out of the closet a few minutes later while buttoning his white shirt, covering his toned abs out of my sight.

"It's okay. It's your room after all." I shrugged.

"You don't have any class today?" He asked without sparing me a glance, busy fixing his tie in front of the mirror.

"No actually. Is it okay if I stay here?" I looked at him as I bit my lower lip hesitantly.

"Sure. The spare key is in that drawer." He pointed at the drawer on the nightstand beside me. "I'll get going now, see you later." He grabbed his case before he leave the bedroom as he smiled.

He closed the door behind him but only a few seconds later he came back, causing me to startle a bit.

"Breakfast is on the counter, you better eat it before it gets cold." He informed.

"Oh, you really don't have to-"

"You're welcome." He didn't let me finished my sentence as he began to walk away.

My eyebrows were lifted as I confused over his behavior but then I chuckled as I mumbled a thank you silently before hopping off the bed and went to the kitchen to enjoy my breakfast.

~~~

I decided to buy some clothes so I didn't stuck inside my pajamas before I went to see my doctor. I called to ask if we could meet somewhere else and he gave me the address of the hospital that he worked in.

I took a taxi to go to the hospital and spent almost an hour before I finally arrived. I had no idea because he was the one who always come to the apartment and this was the first time I visited him because I was completely locked out of my apartment.

Once the appointment was done, I decided to get some pizza before I headed back to the apartment.

I reached the 24th floor and quickly tapped my card key to get inside my apartment, but it didn't work. I growled the moment I realized that it wasn't my key as I hit the wooden door with my forehead, feeling stupid.

I dragged myself back to the elevator and went down to go back to Hoseok's place. I easily entered the apartment and soon plopped myself on the sofa as I took off my shoes.

There wasn't much thing I could do inside his apartment and I had spent hours of watching some cringey drama and some stupid reality show so I turned the tv off when I finally got sick of it.

I stretched my arms as I stood up and my eyes were landed on one of the doors that was supposed to be the guest room. But didn't he said that he turned it into a library?

I opened the door carefully, and my jaw dropped the moment I witnessed hundreds of books were lined up nicely on the shelf that covered the entire walls on that room.