Chapter 30

You better have a jug of holy water by your side right now, I swear.

[Kaia's POV]

The kiss went harsh and in a rush, almost taking the oxygen out of my lungs since Yoongi won't stop biting my lips and sucking on my tongue, literally taking my breath away.

But I didn't have any intention to pull away (not that I could either) cause the kiss tasted rather sweet. Probably the wine that he drank earlier got me addicted.

We've been making out ever since we entered the apartment. I had no idea what's getting into him but I didn't bother to ask either. Because from my experience, he would just ignore me if I did that so I'd rather save up my energy cause I would be needing a lot of that.

We both gasping for air as we finally pulled away from the passionate kiss. But that moment didn't last long cause Yoongi suddenly slammed me into the bed.

Harshly.

He stood by the edge of the bed, rolling his tongue over his lips as he staring down at me with eyes full of lust. The sight of him slightly turned me on as I watched him being so dominant like this.

He finally climbed the bed, hovering above me as he slowly stroking my legs with his hand, all the way up to my thighs, making me shuddered at the touch

I could feel his warm heavy breath when he reached my neck, sending sparks down my spine. He then lifted my skirt and soon I could feel his fingers rubbing my clothed womanhood in slow motion, causing a soft moan slipped out of my swollen lips.

He looked at me as he leaned closer before sneaking his hand underneath my underwear, feeling me completely. He closed the distance between our lips as his tongue started exploring my cave.

His kiss slowly traveled to my jaw before he started exploring my neck, marking me with that sinful lips of him with a lot of bruises.

He then started to massage my clit, causing me to moan over and over through the process. After a moment of teasing, he hastily pulled my underwear down as I unknowingly thrust my hips upwards, craving for more.

Not bother to give me any warning, he shoved one, two and then three fingers deep inside me. His action got my bottom lip captured in between my teeth really hard as my head tilted back, facing the ceiling above.

"You love riding my fingers, don't you kitten?" He said confidently as a smirk formed on his lips.

I was still struggling to handle the pleasure that he gave me down there with such a fast pace. My breath hitched as his fingers thrust deeper into me, turning me into a moaning mess.

"Why don't you answer me hmm?" He hummed against my lips as he cupped my face with his other hand, forcing me to face him. His eyes were locked on mine, staring at me sharply as if he could see right through my head.