Chapter 5

I felt the warmth of sunlight hit my face, blinding my eyes as soon as I opened them slowly. I was about to turned around but Yoongi's hands grabbed my waist suddenly, prevent me to move.

"Don't move." He said with his raspy voice as I felt his breath tickled the back of my neck. I just did as what he told me. He then hugged me tightly as he pulled me closer so my back touched his chest.

"When did you came?" I asked curiously since I didn't expect him to come so early in the morning like this.

"A few minutes ago." He replied as his hands sneaked inside my shirt and then rubbed my back softly before he unhooked my bra.

His lips now trailing kisses along my neck and then to my shoulder. He move his body on top of mine in a second and began to attacking my lips while his hands were busy playing with my boobs.

I moaned underneath him, enjoying every single touch of his fingers and his tongue. He slowly went down to kiss my stomach as he held my thighs before he spread them open.

I took a glance at him when he removed my sweatpants and started to plant kisses on my inner thighs. His fingers were playing around the lace of my underwear while his hot breath sending shiver throughout my body.

Just when he was about to pull my underwear down, I heard his phone buzzed on the night stand causing him to let go of me and picked it up. I noticed that the corner of his lips went up as soon as he saw the caller ID, right before he answered.

I was trying to listen to the voice from the other side of the phone when he suddenly laughed joyfully. My curiosity was getting bigger, since I had never ever in my entire life seeing him laughed freely like he just did right now.

I watched him carefully as I started to wonder who on earth could make Min Yoongi this happy only by a phone call.

Was it a girl? He had a girlfriend now? Or he already had a girlfriend this whole time? The thought of it kinda made myself annoyed.

I barely know anything about his love live. Well, not even the media ever talked about it since he is good at keeping secrets. If not, they would probably found out about me a long time ago, wouldn't they?

It had been half an hour or so but he didn't seem to hang up the phone in anytime soon. I rolled myself to the other side of the bed to get closer to him.

I tried to capture his attention by sliding my fingers onto his back, trailing it on his soft skin underneath his Gucci shirt. He usually would scold me immediately whenever I touched him but this time he didn't flinch and just kept talking on the phone.

I sighed under my breath as I gave up and then turned away. I buried my head under my pillow, trying to cover my ear so I couldn't hear his laugh because I'm kinda jealous since I'm not the reason behind that.

A few minutes later, I could felt him left the bed. I then removed the pillow and turned my head to see where'd he go.

"Where are you going?" I said immediately when I saw him finally hung up the phone.

"Meeting an old friend." He replied as he started to fix himself.

"Who?" I asked as I sat myself up, watching him fixed his hair in the mirror across the room.

"None of your business." He replied briefly and it pissed me off.

"Are you coming back tonight?" I asked again.

"I'll come when I want to okay? Stop being annoying." He said curtly.

I rolled my eyes as I turned my gaze to the side. I didn't realize that he watched me through the mirror until he turned around as his tongue clucked.

"Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" He said as he leaned against the vanity desk while he shoved his hands to his pocket.

"No, I didn't." I shook my head slightly as I looked straight into his dark eyes.

"Such a pretty little liar, aren't you?" He smirked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Am I?" I gave him a bewildered look.

"You're lucky I'm currently in a very good mood." He said before he took his car keys from the night stand and then he sat next to me. "Just be a good girl while I'm gone will you, baby girl?" He added and then planted a kiss on my lips. A smile found its way to my lips as I kissed him back.

"I will, daddy." I said right after he broke the kiss. He then stood up and walked out of the apartment as I watched him until he was no longer in sight.

ーーーーーーー

Did you guys enjoy the story so far? Please let me know and don't forget to vote cause it means a lot♡