Chapter 31

[Kaia's POV]

It was Sunday and I had planned to sleep throughout the day cause I was just freaking tired. But I was dragged to reality when I felt a hand touching my butt, stroking the skin that painted with some purple stripes which Yoongi created two nights ago.

I turned around, not bother to open my eyes completely when I already caught a glimpse of someone sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Finally, you're awake." He spoke.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled which sounded more like a ramble since I was definitely still half asleep.

The guy grabbed me by the wrist as he spread my arms above my head, forcing me to lay on my back as he pinned me against the soft mattress.

"You dare to ask me that?" He raised an eyebrow as he mumbled underneath his breath.

His action completely threw my sleepiness out the window. Being awake completely, I shot my eyes opened only to be greeted by Yoongi's attractive face. His eyebrows slightly raised while his lips made a tiny gap as he breathes.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I gulped as I suddenly felt my heartbeat racing.

"Can you get up? Or should I carry you to the bathroom too?" He snarled, eyes examining mine.

Even though I was a bit flustered, I managed to stay calm. "Are we going somewhere?"

"Stop asking and just obey, will you?" He retorted.

"I will." I mumbled softly. "But only if you let go of me..."

Yoongi who somehow looked flustered turned quiet as he realized that he was still holding my wrist and literally on top of me.

He quickly moved to the side as he removed the grip from my wrist, freeing me as I began to get off of the bed and walked to the bathroom with an unsteady heartbeat and a blushing cheeks.

Yoongi took me out for breakfast, which is the first time this thing ever happen. I wondered why he suddenly did this. But then he might be doing it on purpose so he could give those paparazzi some job.

I scanned through the menu book as I hummed, thinking about what should I order since I wasn't really hungry yet. The waitress didn't seem to bother to wait since she probably felt comfortable glancing at Yoongi without blinking.

"Can I have a cup of coffee?" I finally said.

"Uh huh." The waitress wrote down my order even though her sight was nothing near the paper cause Yoongi's face is definitely a much better scenery.

Yoongi glanced away from the menu book, wincing at me for a brief second before he ordered some toast, bacon, and pancakes with a glass of milk.

The sound of milk slightly tickled my heart as I found it cute when I imagined him actually drinking milk because this whole time, I thought he's an Americano type of guy. I simply smiled at the thought and not realized that Yoongi was watching from across the table.

It didn't take long before the waitress came back with our order. While placing down our food, she sometimes took a chance to look at Yoongi with her flirtatious eyes, which the guy casually ignored, causing me to almost burst into laughter when she stomped her footsteps away from our table.

I reached for the cup of coffee that the waitress put in the middle of the table, but Yoongi preceded me. He then took a sip of the black coffee ever so casually, not minding me who looked very confused.

Excuse me, but you're the baby who ordered the milk earlier.

I wanted to protest but I just don't know how. But that thought disappeared when he suddenly shoved the plate of toast, bacon, and the pancakes toward me, placing the glass of milk right beside them afterward.